Dear Griffith University,
I am writing to you with regards to the admission statistics and selection process for the Dentistry course.
1. Admission statistics for the 2014 and 2015 admission cycles:
* No. of applicants
* No. of interviews
* No. of offers
* No. of places
2. What is the selection criteria for applicants invited for interview?
3. What is the admission criteria for applicants who were made offers?
4. What is the UMAT cut-off score for interviews?
5. How are personal statements used in the selection process?
6. How is work experience placement used in the selection process?
Dear Mr. Brooke,
I refer to your application for documents made via the 'Right to Know'
website on 14 November 2016.
An administrative decision has been made to release the requested
information to you; please find attached correspondence.
Right to Information Services
Office of the Vice President (Corporate Services)
Griffith University | Nathan campus | QLD 4111 | Bray Centre (N54) Room
T +61 7 3735 5586| email r[email address]
Griffith University - CRICOS Provider Number 00233E
PRIVILEGED - PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL
This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the
use of the addressee(s) and may contain information which is confidential
or privileged. If you receive this email and you are not the addressee or
responsible for delivery of the email to the addressee(s), please
disregard the contents of the email, delete the mail and notify the author