Dear University of Sydney,
1. For the 2016 and 2017 academic years – please detail a list of
postgraduate degrees (degree title/award) that are being run by your institution.
2. Please detail the number of applicants to each course listed in
part one, the number of offers made per course and the number of
students who ended up enrolling on each course.
I will be away from the University today,Monday 11 September 2017 and will
not be accessing email.
In my absence please contact:
· For matters related to ARMS - May Robertson
([email address], 9351 2037)
· For privacy and GIPA matters - Deborah Gibson
([email address], 9351 7262)
· For the University Archives - [email address],
Thank you for your message, however your request does not meet the requirements of the NSW Government Information (Public Access) Act for an application to access information. Please note the NSW GIPA Act is not the same as the Commonwealth Freedom of Information Act, in particular there is an application fee of $30 required to be paid. Details of making payments by EFT may be found here: http://sydney.edu.au/arms/gipa/makapp.sh... Please let me know when you have made the payment and your application will be formally acknowledged and processing will then commence.
The following may be of assistance to you:
1. In relation to the University's postgraduate courses there is extensive information available on our website at: http://sydney.edu.au/study/find-a-course...
2. The Commonwealth Department of Education and Training publishes extensive higher education statistics, for example: https://docs.education.gov.au/node/43241
3. And in addition specific requests can be made to them, see: https://www.education.gov.au/data-reques...
TIM ROBINSON | Manager
Archives and Records Management Services
THE UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
Archives A14 | The University of Sydney | NSW | 2006
T +61 2 9351 4263 E [USYD request email] | W http://sydney.edu.au/arms