Private use of social media advice provided to employees
Dear Australian Law Reform Commission,
This is a request under the Freedom of Information Act.
I request documents related to the ten most recent instances where an employee has sought information, advice, guidance, or opinion on their social media use in a private capacity.
I limit the scope of documents to:
- the original request from the employee
- the agency/department's response
- any follow-up questions and response
- only those sent to a relevant HR / conduct / social media (or similar) team (rather than managers across all areas of the organisation)
- where the original request was created in the last 2 years
Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.
Dear Mr Smith,
I advise that no employee has sought information, advice, guidance, or opinion on their social media use in a private capacity in the last two years.
Follow us on Twitter
The ALRC’s office is on the land of the Gadigal and Darug peoples, and we pay our respects to the Traditional Owners of these lands and their Elders, past and present.