Private use of social media advice provided to employees
The request was refused by NT Department of Health.
From: James Smith
Dear NT Department of Health,
This is a request under the Freedom of Information Act.
I request documents related to the ten most recent instances where an employee has sought information, advice, guidance, or opinion on their social media use in a private capacity.
I limit the scope of documents to:
- the original request from the employee
- the agency/department's response
- any follow-up questions and response
- only those sent to a relevant HR / conduct / social media (or similar) team (rather than managers across all areas of the organisation)
- where the original request was created in the last 2 years
Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.
From: InfoPrivacyHealth THS
NT Department of Health
Dear Mr Smith,
Please find attached letter of non-acceptance in relation to your
application to access information from the Department of Health.
Your application will be held open for 30 days from today pending receipt
of addition information and payment of the application fee, as detailed in
the attached correspondence.
Tracy Richardson | Manager
Information and Privacy | Department of Health
p ... 08 8999 2880
f ... 08 8999 2455
e [email address]