Private use of social media advice provided to employees
From: James Smith
Dear NT Department of Transport,
This is a request under the Freedom of Information Act.
I request documents related to the ten most recent instances where an employee has sought information, advice, guidance, or opinion on their social media use in a private capacity.
I limit the scope of documents to:
- the original request from the employee
- the agency/department's response
- any follow-up questions and response
- only those sent to a relevant HR / conduct / social media (or similar) team (rather than managers across all areas of the organisation)
- where the original request was created in the last 2 years
Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.
NT Department of Transport
This is the mail system at host openaustralia.org.
I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.
For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.
If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.
The mail system
<[NT Department of Transport request email]>: host emdch-mx21.nt.gov.au[18.104.22.168] said: 550
5.1.1 <[NT Department of Transport request email]>: Recipient address rejected: user does not
exist in NTG Mail Core directory (in reply to RCPT TO command)
Sent request to NT Department of Transport again, using a new contact address.