Private use of social media advice provided to employees
The request was refused by SA Health.
From: James Smith
Dear SA Health,
This is a request under the Freedom of Information Act.
I request documents related to the ten most recent instances where an employee has sought information, advice, guidance, or opinion on their social media use in a private capacity.
I limit the scope of documents to:
- the original request from the employee
- the agency/department's response
- any follow-up questions and response
- only those sent to a relevant HR / conduct / social media (or similar) team (rather than managers across all areas of the organisation)
- where the original request was created in the last 2 years
Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.
Please be advised, your email has been received by the Chief Executive’s
office, SA Health and is currently receiving attention.
From: Brecknell, Vanessa (Health)
I refer to your below email.
Please find attached a Freedom of Information application form. Once complete please return with the application fee of $34.25 to SA Health PO Box 287 Rundle Mall Adelaide SA 5000.
Senior Liaison Officer – Freedom of Information
Finance and Corporate Services
Department for Health & Ageing