Private use of social media advice provided to employees
Dear NSW Department of Education,
This is a request under the Freedom of Information Act.
I request documents related to the ten most recent instances where an employee has sought information, advice, guidance, or opinion on their social media use in a private capacity.
I limit the scope of documents to:
- the original request from the employee
- the agency/department's response
- any follow-up questions and response
- only those sent to a relevant HR / conduct / social media (or similar) team (rather than managers across all areas of the organisation)
- where the original request was created in the last 2 years
Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.
Dear Mr Smith,
Thank you for contacting the NSW Department of Education.
Please see information below about accessing information from the Department.
For your enquiry, please contact the Departments Information Access Unit directly on:
T 02 9561 8100
E [DEC request email]
Also, please link to the Information Access Application Form:
Schools and Community Senior Information Officer
Communication & Engagement - Strategic Communication
T 02 9561 8999 | E [email address]
NSW Department of Education