Private use of social media advice provided to employees
The request was refused by WA Department of Sport and Recreation.
From: James Smith
Dear WA Department of Sport and Recreation,
This is a request under the Freedom of Information Act.
I request documents related to the ten most recent instances where an employee has sought information, advice, guidance, or opinion on their social media use in a private capacity.
I limit the scope of documents to:
- the original request from the employee
- the agency/department's response
- any follow-up questions and response
- only those sent to a relevant HR / conduct / social media (or similar) team (rather than managers across all areas of the organisation)
- where the original request was created in the last 2 years
Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.
From: Marc Dimmick
WA Department of Sport and Recreation
Thank you Mr James Smith,
We are happy to progress your request. Please go to the following location where you can submit your request and $30.
Director Information Management