Private use of social media advice provided to employees
Response to this request is long overdue. By law, under all circumstances, Tasmanian Victims Support Services should have responded by now (details). You can complain by requesting an internal review.
From: James Smith
Dear Tasmanian Victims Support Services,
This is a request under the Freedom of Information Act.
I request documents related to the ten most recent instances where an employee has sought information, advice, guidance, or opinion on their social media use in a private capacity.
I limit the scope of documents to:
- the original request from the employee
- the agency/department's response
- any follow-up questions and response
- only those sent to a relevant HR / conduct / social media (or similar) team (rather than managers across all areas of the organisation)
- where the original request was created in the last 2 years
Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.