PRE-HEARING CHECKLIST FOR CONTACT WITH
Provide the following information to unrepresented parties in your pre-hearing
1. Where the hearing will take place and how to get there.
2. The time the person should arrive at the Tribunal for pre-hearing orientation.
3. If relevant, an interpreter has been booked and will attend the hearing.
4. They may bring a friend or family member to assist and support them in the
5. A list of documents they must bring to the hearing;
6. Find out whether they want to call any witnesses;
7. You cannot give legal advice.
8. Ask whether they have any further questions about the hearing.