Your Right to Know
Everyone has the right to access information held by Australian public authorities. By law, they have to respond.
Make a new
Make a request »
1,139 requests and
Who can I request information from?Right To Know covers requests to 1,581 authorities, including:
- Department of Immigration and Border Protection 261 requests
- Attorney-General's Department 67 requests
- Australian Federal Police 50 requests
- NBN Co Limited 48 requests
- Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade 42 requests
- Department of Finance 40 requests
- Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet 36 requests
- Department of Health 31 requests
- Australian Prudential Regulation Authority 29 requests
- Department of Human Services 26 requests
- Australian Broadcasting Corporation 23 requests
- Australian Taxation Office 23 requests
- Australian Electoral Commission 22 requests
- Department of the Treasury 18 requests
- Department of Defence 18 requests
- Australian Securities and Investments Commission 16 requests
- Department of Education 15 requests
- Department of Communications 15 requests
- Australian Crime Commission 15 requests
- Australian Sports Anti-Doping Authority 14 requests
- Prime Minister 13 requests
- Department of Industry 13 requests
- Office of the Australian Information Commissioner 13 requests
- Department of Parliamentary Services 13 requests
- Department of the House of Representatives 12 requests
- Minister for Immigration and Border Protection 11 requests
- Australian Curriculum, Assessment and Reporting Authority 11 requests
- Department of Infrastructure and Regional Development 11 requests
- Australian Customs and Border Protection Service 10 requests
- Department of Employment 8 requests
- Department of Social Services 8 requests
- Australian Bureau of Statistics 8 requests
What information has been released?Right To Know users have made 1,139 requests, including:
Marrickville Council answered a request about
2 Station Street, Marrickville development application suggested changes & withdrawal
2 days ago
Thursday, 3 September 2015 Merit 1185743 - Degan - 2 Station Street Dear Henare, The documents you requested are attached to this email. Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you h...
Australian Curriculum, Assessment and Reporting Authority answered a request about
Cost of legal advice in 2011
5 days ago
Date of letter or email 28 July 2015 3. To/From Summary of content Peter Matheson’s posting on the Thanking you Right to Know website Your amended FOI request I confirm that your amended FOI r...
Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade answered a request about
Industry Representatives and the TPP Negotiations
29 days ago
Dear Ms Doyle, Please find attached the decision related to your current FOI request for: "A list of the names of businesses or industry associations that had representatives in the margins of Ministe...
Department of Immigration and Border Protection answered a request about
Rejection of "Freedom Brand Muesli Bars" by Manus Island Detention Centre Contractor Transfield Services.
about 1 month ago
UNCLASSIFIED Our references: FA 15/02/00568; ADF2015/5383 Dear CD, I refer to your FOI request for the following: … any emails held by the Department of Immigration and Border Prote...
ACT Emergency Services Agency answered a request about
about 1 month ago
Dear Mr Gothe-Snape I have attached a xlsx file, let me know if there are any issues with it. Regards Victor Khaw | A/g Executive & Ministerial Support Officer, Executive Support Unit Phone 02 6207...