Your Right to Know
Everyone has the right to access information held by Australian public authorities. By law, they have to respond.
Make a new
Make a request »
3,299 requests and
Who can I request information from?
Right To Know covers requests to 2,667 authorities, including:
- Department of Immigration and Border Protection 338 requests
- Department of Human Services 111 requests
- Attorney-General's Department 104 requests
- Australian Federal Police 85 requests
- Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade 74 requests
- Australian Taxation Office 73 requests
- Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet 73 requests
- Department of Health 67 requests
- Department of Finance 66 requests
- NBN Co Limited 66 requests
- Department of Defence 59 requests
- Australian Prudential Regulation Authority 56 requests
- Department of Education 54 requests
- Australian Securities and Investments Commission 51 requests
- NSW Police Force 49 requests
- Department of the Treasury 40 requests
- Australian Bureau of Statistics 39 requests
- Australian Electoral Commission 39 requests
- Department of the Environment and Energy 37 requests
- Department of Communications and the Arts 36 requests
- Australian Broadcasting Corporation 31 requests
- Office of the Australian Information Commissioner 31 requests
- Department of Social Services 31 requests
- Department of Infrastructure and Regional Development 31 requests
- Department of Employment 28 requests
- Department of Industry, Innovation and Science 27 requests
- Australian Sports Anti-Doping Authority 26 requests
- Department of Agriculture and Water Resources 24 requests
- Australian Crime Commission 21 requests
- Roads and Maritime Services 21 requests
- Civil Aviation Safety Authority 21 requests
- Australian Public Service Commission 20 requests
What information has been released?
Right To Know users have made 3,299 requests, including:
Office of the Australian Information Commissioner answered a request about
Privacy Act s 98 Information Commissioner Initiated Applications
about 9 hours ago
Dear Ms Pane A decision in response to the freedom of information request you made on 14 June 2017 is attached. Regards Raewyn Harlock | Assistant Director | FOI Dispute Resoluti...
Department of Industry, Innovation and Science answered a request about
Increases to pay point amounts in your new 2016 Enterprise Agreement
about 13 hours ago
Dear Mr Smith We refer to your request for internal review dated 31 May 2017 of a decision made on 26 May 2017 under the Freedom of Information Act 1982 in response to your request for access t...
Department of the Environment and Energy answered a request about
Requesting documents relating to a National Heritage Listing proposal for Marree Man in early 2000, possibly 2002 or an approval.
1 day ago
Good morning Further to the below, please find attached signed decision letter with respect to your FOI request (our ref 170516). Kind regards FOI Contact Officer General Counsel Branc...
Department of Defence answered a request about
Privacy Complaint Statistics
3 days ago
UNCLASSIFIED Good morning Ms Pane Please see below Defence's response to your inquiry. In Defence, all complaints including privacy complaints should be raised at the lowest appropriate level in the...
Water NSW answered a request about
Inflow levels (rainfall), outflow levels (bulk water supply to WaterNSW) and storage for Warragamba Dam specifically, for 1995 to 2017.
3 days ago
Dear Ms Koob Further to my email below I wish to advise you that I sent you the incorrect version of the spreadsheet. Our data team now provide the attached. Please advise if you require any further...