Your Right to Know
Everyone has the right to access information held by Australian public authorities. By law, they have to respond.
Make a new
Make a request »
3,337 requests and
Who can I request information from?
Right To Know covers requests to 2,667 authorities, including:
- Department of Immigration and Border Protection 340 requests
- Department of Human Services 111 requests
- Attorney-General's Department 105 requests
- Australian Federal Police 87 requests
- Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade 76 requests
- Australian Taxation Office 74 requests
- Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet 74 requests
- Department of Finance 67 requests
- Department of Health 67 requests
- NBN Co Limited 66 requests
- Department of Defence 60 requests
- Australian Prudential Regulation Authority 57 requests
- Department of Education 54 requests
- Australian Securities and Investments Commission 52 requests
- NSW Police Force 51 requests
- Department of the Environment and Energy 42 requests
- Department of the Treasury 40 requests
- Australian Electoral Commission 40 requests
- Australian Bureau of Statistics 39 requests
- Department of Communications and the Arts 36 requests
- Department of Social Services 31 requests
- Australian Broadcasting Corporation 31 requests
- Department of Infrastructure and Regional Development 31 requests
- Office of the Australian Information Commissioner 31 requests
- Department of Employment 28 requests
- Department of Industry, Innovation and Science 27 requests
- Australian Sports Anti-Doping Authority 26 requests
- Department of Agriculture and Water Resources 24 requests
- Roads and Maritime Services 21 requests
- Australian Crime Commission 21 requests
- Civil Aviation Safety Authority 21 requests
- Australian Public Service Commission 20 requests
What information has been released?
Right To Know users have made 3,337 requests, including:
Department of Employment answered a request about
Reporting of CN3174232
about 14 hours ago
Good morning Mr Gothe-Snape Please find attached the decision in relation to your request, dated 13 March 2017, under the Freedom of Information Act 1982 (Cth), and relevant documents. Ki...
Department of Immigration and Border Protection answered a request about
about 14 hours ago
UNCLASSIFIED Our references: FA 17/01/00475; ADF2017/5083 Dear Mr Gothe-Snape I refer to your FOI request received on 4 January 2017, seeking access to data about labour agreements. ...
Attorney-General's Department answered a request about
All documents relating to special purposes prohibited importation 096IP/2017
11 days ago
UNCLASSIFIED Dear Mr Everett, Please find attached the charges notice in relation to your Freedom of Information request FOI17/102. Yours sincerely Alex | FOI Case Manager Fr...
Department of Defence answered a request about
Privacy training in the Defence Department
18 days ago
UNCLASSIFIED Good morning Ms Pane Thank you for your email. Defence has provided the following response in relation to your questions. For the period 01 Jan 2015 - 30 Jun 2017, 28,613 Defence person...
Australian Prudential Regulation Authority answered a request about
Letter seeking information on "Fox in the hen house ads"
5 days ago
Dear Mr Sweeney Please see attached, APRA's Notice of Decision to you dated 29 June 2017. Kind regards APRA FOI Officer AUSTRALIAN PRUDENTIAL REGULATION AUTHORITY 1 Martin Place (Level 12), Sydney,...