Your Right to Know
Everyone has the right to access information held by Australian public authorities. By law, they have to respond.
Make a new
Make a request »
3,641 requests and
Who can I request information from?
Right To Know covers requests to 2,667 authorities, including:
- Department of Immigration and Border Protection 346 requests
- Department of Human Services 119 requests
- Attorney-General's Department 109 requests
- Australian Federal Police 95 requests
- Australian Taxation Office 83 requests
- Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade 83 requests
- Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet 79 requests
- Department of Health 71 requests
- Department of Finance 70 requests
- NBN Co Limited 67 requests
- Department of Defence 64 requests
- Department of Education 57 requests
- Australian Prudential Regulation Authority 57 requests
- NSW Police Force 52 requests
- Australian Securities and Investments Commission 52 requests
- Australian Electoral Commission 45 requests
- Department of the Environment and Energy 45 requests
- Department of the Treasury 44 requests
- Australian Bureau of Statistics 43 requests
- Department of Communications and the Arts 41 requests
- Department of Social Services 36 requests
- Department of Infrastructure and Regional Development 35 requests
- Office of the Australian Information Commissioner 33 requests
- Australian Broadcasting Corporation 31 requests
- Department of Employment 31 requests
- Department of Industry, Innovation and Science 31 requests
- Department of Agriculture and Water Resources 27 requests
- Australian Sports Anti-Doping Authority 26 requests
- Australian Public Service Commission 24 requests
- Civil Aviation Safety Authority 22 requests
- Roads and Maritime Services 22 requests
- Department of Veterans' Affairs 21 requests
What information has been released?
Right To Know users have made 3,641 requests, including:
Australian Community Pharmacy Authority answered a request about
ACPA Approval for Location - Priceline Pharmacy - 7 High St Forest Lake 4078
6 days ago
Dear Mr Tran Please see attached correspondence in relation to your FOI request to the Department of Health. Kind regards FOI Officer cid:image002.png@01D152AA.D704F7C0 Minist...
Civil Aviation Safety Authority answered a request about
Cost of display at Avalon 2017 airshow
6 days ago
UNCLASSIFIED Dear Rob I refer to your email below about the costs incurred by CASA for the 2017 Avalon Airshow. The total cost of CASA’s attendance at the Avalon Airshow in 2017 was $16...
Australian Securities and Investments Commission answered a request about
Possession of a Superannuation Trust Deed
2 days ago
Dear Mr Sweeney, Please find notice of my decision attached. Chelsea McIntosh Escalated Matters & Government | Assessment & Intelligence | ASIC | ' 03 9280 4188 | 7 http://asicnet/icons/ecblan...
Minister for Immigration and Border Protection answered a request about
Letter from the Law Council of Australia
2 days ago
UNCLASSIFIED Good morning Mr Sweeney I refer to your request received on 30 May 2017, in which you sought access to documents held by the Minister for Immigration and Border Protection under the Freed...
Geoscience Australia answered a request about
Programming languages and publicly available source code at Geoscience Australia
2 days ago
Dear Mr Tweedale We refer to your freedom of information request dated 12 July 2017. By email correspondence dated 18 July 2017, we advised that Geoscience Australia (GA) was willing to provid...