Your Right to Know
Everyone has the right to access information held by Australian public authorities. By law, they have to respond.
Make a new
Make a request »
3,963 requests and
Who can I request information from?
Right To Know covers requests to 2,671 authorities, including:
- Department of Immigration and Border Protection 360 requests
- Department of Human Services 140 requests
- Attorney-General's Department 115 requests
- Australian Taxation Office 107 requests
- Australian Federal Police 103 requests
- Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet 87 requests
- Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade 86 requests
- Department of Health 76 requests
- Department of Defence 75 requests
- Department of Finance 73 requests
- NBN Co Limited 70 requests
- NSW Police Force 59 requests
- Department of Education 58 requests
- Australian Prudential Regulation Authority 58 requests
- Australian Securities and Investments Commission 53 requests
- Department of the Treasury 51 requests
- Australian Electoral Commission 50 requests
- Department of the Environment and Energy 47 requests
- Australian Bureau of Statistics 46 requests
- Department of Communications and the Arts 44 requests
- Department of Infrastructure and Regional Development 39 requests
- Department of Social Services 37 requests
- Office of the Australian Information Commissioner 37 requests
- Department of Employment 35 requests
- Australian Broadcasting Corporation 34 requests
- Department of Industry, Innovation and Science 33 requests
- Department of Agriculture and Water Resources 30 requests
- Australian Public Service Commission 29 requests
- Civil Aviation Safety Authority 28 requests
- Australian Sports Anti-Doping Authority 27 requests
- Department of Veterans' Affairs 25 requests
- Australian Competition and Consumer Commission 24 requests
What information has been released?
Right To Know users have made 3,963 requests, including:
Department of Human Services answered a request about
Opt-out for My Health Record
8 days ago
Dear Mr Warren Please find attached correspondence relating to your request for access to information held by the Department of Human Services, under the Freedom of Information Act 1982. ...
Australian Sports Anti-Doping Authority answered a request about
Documents regarding tenure and resignation of ASADA CEO in 2014
1 day ago
Dear Mr Read Please see attached correspondence and documents to be released in relation your request for access to documents under the Freedom of Information Act 1982 (Cth). Should you have an...
Minister for Immigration and Border Protection answered a request about
January 3 Media Statement
12 days ago
UNCLASSIFIED Good afternoon FOI request FA 18/01/00171 I refer to your FOI request received on 4 January 2018, seeking access to the following: '- Correspondence received by the Minister where the...
Australian Digital Health Agency answered a request about
List of every GP which uses My Health Record
21 days ago
Hi Hamish, Thank you for your request. I have attached a link to website that will list Healthcare Providers who are connected to the My Health Record and you can search by suburb or town. Those who...
James Cook University answered a request about
current Chinese student enrollments
20 days ago
Dear Mr L'Estrange, Although your request for information wasn’t a valid request under the Right to Information Act 2009 (Qld), as it wasn’t made on the appropriate form (http://www.rti.qld...