Your Right to Know
Everyone has the right to access information held by Australian public authorities. By law, they have to respond.
Make a new
Make a request »
4,226 requests and
Who can I request information from?
Right To Know covers requests to 2,672 authorities, including:
- Department of Immigration and Border Protection 368 requests
- Department of Human Services 144 requests
- Australian Taxation Office 129 requests
- Australian Federal Police 119 requests
- Attorney-General's Department 116 requests
- Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet 90 requests
- Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade 87 requests
- Department of Health 87 requests
- Department of Defence 84 requests
- Department of Finance 73 requests
- NBN Co Limited 71 requests
- Department of Education 62 requests
- NSW Police Force 61 requests
- Australian Prudential Regulation Authority 61 requests
- Australian Securities and Investments Commission 55 requests
- Department of the Treasury 53 requests
- Australian Electoral Commission 50 requests
- Department of the Environment and Energy 47 requests
- Australian Bureau of Statistics 46 requests
- Department of Communications and the Arts 45 requests
- Office of the Australian Information Commissioner 43 requests
- Department of Jobs and Small Business 42 requests
- Department of Industry, Innovation and Science 39 requests
- Department of Infrastructure and Regional Development 39 requests
- Department of Social Services 37 requests
- Australian Broadcasting Corporation 35 requests
- Department of Agriculture and Water Resources 33 requests
- Australian Public Service Commission 30 requests
- Civil Aviation Safety Authority 30 requests
- Department of Veterans' Affairs 29 requests
- Australian Sports Anti-Doping Authority 27 requests
- Roads and Maritime Services 26 requests
What information has been released?
Right To Know users have made 4,226 requests, including:
Children’s eSafety Commissioner answered a request about
UX/UI/business case around "Quick Exit" button on website
1 day ago
Dear Mr Victory I refer to your Freedom of Information Act 1982 (FOI Act) request received by the Office of the eSafety Commissioner on 25 May 2018. Attached is a decision regarding your r...
Department of Veterans' Affairs answered a request about
Composition of FOI area
2 days ago
Dear Verity Pane, I refer to your request for internal review outlined below and attach a decision in relation to this matter. Regards, Information Law team. FOI Internal review decision made un...
Fair Work Ombudsman answered a request about
list of complaints from Volunteer workers between 2016/2018
7 days ago
UNCLASSIFIED Dear Ms Zie I acknowledge receipt of your request to the Fair Work Ombudsman (FWO), received on 4 June 2018. You have requested: ‘the latest documents that include, a list of complaints f...
Department of Health answered a request about
Data tracking delay between referral receipt and elective surgery at public hospitals
9 days ago
Dear Cail Young We refer to your initial inquiry of 14 May 2018 (please see below) to the Commonwealth Department of Health, seeking access to documents under the Freedom of Information Act 1982 (the...
Public Transport Victoria answered a request about
Tarneit train station bus service and car park upgrades
15 days ago
Hello Roshan, Thanks for your message. Please note that due to machinery of government changes which took place in 2016/17, the Department of Economic Development, Jobs, Transport and Resources (...