Your Right to Know
Everyone has the right to access information held by Australian public authorities. By law, they have to respond.
Make a new
Make a request »
5,122 requests and
Who can I request information from?
Right To Know covers requests to 2,676 authorities, including:
- Department of Home Affairs 438 requests
- Department of Human Services 170 requests
- Australian Taxation Office 153 requests
- Australian Federal Police 135 requests
- Attorney-General's Department 126 requests
- Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet 117 requests
- Department of Health 111 requests
- Department of Defence 96 requests
- Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade 93 requests
- Department of Finance 84 requests
- Department of Veterans' Affairs 82 requests
- NBN Co Limited 80 requests
- Australian Securities and Investments Commission 77 requests
- NSW Police Force 75 requests
- Australian Prudential Regulation Authority 72 requests
- Department of Education 70 requests
- Office of the Australian Information Commissioner 64 requests
- Department of the Treasury 59 requests
- Department of the Environment and Energy 59 requests
- Department of Communications and the Arts 53 requests
- Australian Electoral Commission 53 requests
- Australian Broadcasting Corporation 49 requests
- Australian Public Service Commission 48 requests
- Australian Bureau of Statistics 48 requests
- Department of Jobs and Small Business 45 requests
- Department of Social Services 45 requests
- Department of Infrastructure and Regional Development 42 requests
- Department of Industry, Innovation and Science 41 requests
- Department of Agriculture and Water Resources 38 requests
- Australian Sports Anti-Doping Authority 31 requests
- Civil Aviation Safety Authority 31 requests
- Roads and Maritime Services 30 requests
What information has been released?
Right To Know users have made 5,122 requests, including:
ACT Chief Minister, Treasury And Economic Development Directorate answered a request about
Home of Football at Throsby
1 day ago
UNCLASSIFIED Good Morning Sean, Attached is a copy of the documents. I have had to convert them to black and white to be able to reduce the size to a more manageable size. A full colour version will...
Department of Home Affairs answered a request about
The number of asylum seekers been processed to offshore detention centre from 2010-2018 and the number of asylum seekers been granted asylum visa from overseas detention centre.
6 days ago
UNCLASSIFIED Dear Roger Stone, FOI Request: FA 19/07/00487 I refer to your FOI request received on 02 July 2019, seeking access to the following: The number of asylum seekers bee...
State Records Authority of New South Wales answered a request about
Updated List of NSW Government Agencies
7 days ago
Hi Tracy I'm assuming this email is meant for NSW State Archives and Records. The NSW Government is organised according to clusters. These are listed in the Administrative Changes Orders,...
Department of Veterans' Affairs answered a request about
After hours counselling service
8 days ago
Good afternoon Mr Ashmore, Please find attached a statement of reasons and one document in relation to your FOI request (FOI 30049). Kind regards Jo Jo (Position Number: 6221 0326)...
Transport Canberra and City Services answered a request about
POassengers numbers: LRV vs Bus
2 days ago
Your e-mail request has been received and will be actioned in due course. FOI COORDINATOR – LEGAL AND CONTRACTS – TRANSPORT CANBERRA AND CITY SERVICES DIRECTORATE - Tel (02) 6205 5408 - Email [1...