Your Right to Know
Everyone has the right to access information held by Australian public authorities. By law, they have to respond.
Make a new
Make a request »
5,506 requests and
Who can I request information from?
Right To Know covers requests to 2,678 authorities, including:
- Department of Home Affairs 473 requests
- Department of Human Services 181 requests
- Australian Taxation Office 160 requests
- Australian Federal Police 148 requests
- Attorney-General's Department 131 requests
- Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet 129 requests
- Department of Health 117 requests
- Department of Defence 106 requests
- Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade 99 requests
- NBN Co Limited 94 requests
- Department of Veterans' Affairs 89 requests
- Department of Finance 87 requests
- Australian Securities and Investments Commission 80 requests
- NSW Police Force 77 requests
- Australian Prudential Regulation Authority 76 requests
- Department of Education 73 requests
- Office of the Australian Information Commissioner 71 requests
- Department of the Treasury 67 requests
- Department of the Environment and Energy 63 requests
- Department of Communications and the Arts 56 requests
- Australian Electoral Commission 54 requests
- Australian Broadcasting Corporation 54 requests
- Australian Bureau of Statistics 49 requests
- Australian Public Service Commission 49 requests
- Department of Jobs and Small Business 46 requests
- Department of Social Services 46 requests
- Department of Infrastructure and Regional Development 43 requests
- Department of Industry, Innovation and Science 42 requests
- Department of Agriculture and Water Resources 40 requests
- Roads and Maritime Services 38 requests
- Australian Sports Anti-Doping Authority 33 requests
- Civil Aviation Safety Authority 31 requests
What information has been released?
Right To Know users have made 5,506 requests, including:
City of Sydney answered a request about
Contact information for key City of Sydney Library employees
1 day ago
Hi Daniel The names I listed are the correct names, which we identified after consultation with Heather Davis. Heather is definitely the person to whom to report a security vulnerability...
Department of Veterans' Affairs answered a request about
Support given to War Widows NSW
1 day ago
Good afternoon Julie, I refer to your FOI request for the following documents: a) for the FY2018/2019, a s 17 produced document from your financial management information system (DOLARS I...
Department of Communications and the Arts answered a request about
MyBroadband dataset v4 .CSV
2 days ago
Dear Mr Nothdurft, Please find attached the requested datacube. Please note that this analysis was based on Telstra network information (such as ADSL port availability) provided to the department in 20...
Australian Competition and Consumer Commission answered a request about
Reports provided about insurers’ profitability
2 days ago
Dear Ms Middleton The document should be accessible via this link: https://www.parliament.nsw.gov.au/committees/DBAssets/InquirySubmission/Body/42488/Submission%202%20-%20attachment%201.pdf If you ha...
Australian Taxation Office answered a request about
Tax evasion Enquiry updates-Statistical
about 11 hours ago
Dear FOI Applicant, Please see attachment. Yours faithfully, FOI Team Dear Applicant, A decision regarding your FOI request is located at https://iorder.com.au/foi/SearchFo...