Your Right to Know
Everyone has the right to access information held by Australian public authorities. By law, they have to respond.
Make a new
Make a request »
4,507 requests and
Who can I request information from?
Right To Know covers requests to 2,673 authorities, including:
- Department of Home Affairs 387 requests
- Department of Human Services 154 requests
- Australian Taxation Office 145 requests
- Australian Federal Police 129 requests
- Attorney-General's Department 118 requests
- Department of Health 96 requests
- Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet 94 requests
- Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade 90 requests
- Department of Defence 89 requests
- NBN Co Limited 75 requests
- Department of Finance 75 requests
- Department of Veterans' Affairs 69 requests
- NSW Police Force 66 requests
- Australian Prudential Regulation Authority 66 requests
- Department of Education 64 requests
- Australian Securities and Investments Commission 62 requests
- Office of the Australian Information Commissioner 60 requests
- Department of the Treasury 53 requests
- Department of the Environment and Energy 52 requests
- Australian Electoral Commission 50 requests
- Department of Communications and the Arts 47 requests
- Australian Bureau of Statistics 47 requests
- Department of Jobs and Small Business 42 requests
- Department of Social Services 40 requests
- Department of Infrastructure and Regional Development 39 requests
- Department of Industry, Innovation and Science 39 requests
- Australian Public Service Commission 35 requests
- Australian Broadcasting Corporation 35 requests
- Department of Agriculture and Water Resources 35 requests
- Civil Aviation Safety Authority 30 requests
- Australian Sports Anti-Doping Authority 28 requests
- Roads and Maritime Services 28 requests
What information has been released?
Right To Know users have made 4,507 requests, including:
Office of the Australian Information Commissioner answered a request about
Updated open IC reviews longevity data, as at 1 July 2018
6 days ago
Dear Ms Pane Please find attached the decision and documents in relation to your FOI request, FOIREQ18/00155. Regards cid:image001.jpg@01D4453F.0FED8EB0 Megan McKenna | FOI...
Department of Human Services answered a request about
FOI log document LEX 38288 release on 20 August 2018
7 days ago
Dear Mr Warren Please find attached the requested document. Regards Doug Freedom of Information Team Employment Law and Freedom of Information Branch | Legal Services Division D...
NSW Police Force answered a request about
Sargent A.H Taylor Officer in-charge Liverpool police from 1928
8 days ago
Hello Stephen, In order to make a request for NSW Police Force information, an applicant is required to submit a completed 'Formal Access' application under the Government Information (Public Acces...
Great Barrier Reef Marine Park Authority answered a request about
Information regarding Scientific Advice relating to water quality and reef protection provided to Minister of Environment & Energy in period 1 January 2017 to 30th April 2018
6 days ago
Our ref: 18/198 Dear Richard I refer to your FOI request below. Please find attached: - my decision on your request - Attachment A - schedule of documents - Document released pursuant to my decisi...
Australian Digital Health Agency answered a request about
Number of people opted out of My Health Record as at October 2018
11 days ago
OFFICIAL Dear Mr Degan Attached is the Freedom of Information decision in relation to your enquiry relating to My Health Record opt out figures. If you have any questions, please email us at [email...