Your Right to Know
Everyone has the right to access information held by Australian public authorities. By law, they have to respond.
Make a new
Make a request »
5,777 requests and
Who can I request information from?
Right To Know covers requests to 2,678 authorities, including:
- Department of Home Affairs 540 requests
- Department of Human Services 194 requests
- Australian Taxation Office 171 requests
- Australian Federal Police 152 requests
- Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet 143 requests
- Attorney-General's Department 134 requests
- Department of Health 126 requests
- Department of Defence 111 requests
- NBN Co Limited 101 requests
- Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade 100 requests
- Department of Veterans' Affairs 93 requests
- Department of Finance 90 requests
- Australian Securities and Investments Commission 82 requests
- NSW Police Force 78 requests
- Australian Prudential Regulation Authority 77 requests
- Department of Education 75 requests
- Office of the Australian Information Commissioner 72 requests
- Department of the Treasury 68 requests
- Department of the Environment and Energy 66 requests
- Department of Communications and the Arts 59 requests
- Australian Broadcasting Corporation 55 requests
- Australian Electoral Commission 54 requests
- Australian Bureau of Statistics 52 requests
- Australian Public Service Commission 51 requests
- Department of Social Services 49 requests
- Department of Jobs and Small Business 46 requests
- Department of Industry, Innovation and Science 44 requests
- Department of Infrastructure and Regional Development 43 requests
- Department of Agriculture and Water Resources 41 requests
- Roads and Maritime Services 39 requests
- Australian Sports Anti-Doping Authority 33 requests
- NSW Department of Education 31 requests
What information has been released?
Right To Know users have made 5,777 requests, including:
Department of Home Affairs answered a request about
Subclass 189 data for points 70-105
1 day ago
UNCLASSIFIED Dear Ravi Kumar, Thank you for your email. Skill Select data can be accessed via: https://api.dynamic.reports.employment.gov.au/anonap/extensions/hSKLS02_SkillSelect_EOI_Data/hSKLS02_S...
ACT Office For Children, Youth And Family Support answered a request about
2014 through 2020
3 days ago
Thank you for your email to the Freedom of Information team, Organisational Governance, Community Services Directorate. **** IMPORTANT INFORMATION COVID-19: The Directorate’s ability to provide a...
Australian Bureau of Statistics answered a request about
Population of Australia statistics.
3 days ago
Dear Dave, Thank you for your recent enquiry to the Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS) and I apologise for the delay in responding. Please note that estimates for 2020 are not yet available and...
Australian Securities and Investments Commission answered a request about
Criminal prosecution guidelines
9 days ago
Dear Mr Smith, Please find attached my decision in relation to your FOI request, reference 041-2020, together with the document to which I have decided to grant access. Regards, Haydar Tunc...
Brisbane City Council answered a request about
Jurisdiction of Brisbane.
5 days ago
Dear Dave, Are you able to provide me with any more contextual information as to the best of my knowledge, "Brisbane" has only two areas: (1) the suburb of Brisbane City, the boundaries of which can b...