Your Right to Know
Everyone has the right to access information held by Australian public authorities. By law, they have to respond.
Make a new
Make a request »
3,797 requests and
Who can I request information from?
Right To Know covers requests to 2,668 authorities, including:
- Department of Immigration and Border Protection 352 requests
- Department of Human Services 129 requests
- Attorney-General's Department 112 requests
- Australian Federal Police 102 requests
- Australian Taxation Office 95 requests
- Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade 85 requests
- Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet 82 requests
- Department of Defence 73 requests
- Department of Health 73 requests
- Department of Finance 70 requests
- NBN Co Limited 69 requests
- Department of Education 58 requests
- Australian Prudential Regulation Authority 57 requests
- NSW Police Force 54 requests
- Australian Securities and Investments Commission 53 requests
- Australian Electoral Commission 49 requests
- Department of the Environment and Energy 47 requests
- Australian Bureau of Statistics 46 requests
- Department of the Treasury 46 requests
- Department of Communications and the Arts 42 requests
- Department of Infrastructure and Regional Development 37 requests
- Office of the Australian Information Commissioner 36 requests
- Department of Social Services 36 requests
- Department of Employment 34 requests
- Australian Broadcasting Corporation 34 requests
- Department of Industry, Innovation and Science 32 requests
- Department of Agriculture and Water Resources 29 requests
- Australian Public Service Commission 28 requests
- Australian Sports Anti-Doping Authority 26 requests
- Department of Veterans' Affairs 24 requests
- Civil Aviation Safety Authority 23 requests
- Roads and Maritime Services 23 requests
What information has been released?
Right To Know users have made 3,797 requests, including:
Department of Human Services answered a request about
Number of people removed from Cashless Card Trials
5 days ago
Dear Ms Legro Please see attached a decision letter in respect of your FOI Request No. 17/18-043. Kind Regards Legislation and FOI Section Government and Executive Services Bra...
Attorney-General's Department answered a request about
Documents relating to legal advice and court attendance for the Commonwealth Ministers of Health, Human Services and Assistant to the Treasurer summoned before the Victorian Supreme Court
2 days ago
UNCLASSIFIED FOI17/142; 17/8681 Dear Mr Smith Please find attached a decision letter, schedule of documents and documents, and Attachments A, B and C, in relation to your request for internal review...
Department of the Environment and Energy answered a request about
Correspondence with SA Government regarding Spencer Gulf Port Link EPBC referral
9 days ago
Dear Mr Monceaux Please see the attached documents. Regards FOI Contact Officer |General Counsel Branch Department of the Environment and Energy a: GPO Box 787 CANBERRA ACT 2600 t:...
Australian Bureau of Statistics answered a request about
Decision-making process regarding same sex marriage survey letter-sending order
9 days ago
Dear Mr Crafti In response to your Freedom of Information request received on 15 September 2017, please find attached the formal response from the ABS. (See attached file: FOI 201718-19 Response.p...
Department of Defence answered a request about
Technical Manual for 15kVA VW powered Generator Set
16 days ago
UNCLASSIFIED Good afternoon Please find attached documents in relation to old 15KVA generator sets. These documents are being released to you administratively outside of the provisions of the FOI Ac...