Your Right to Know
Everyone has the right to access information held by Australian public authorities. By law, they have to respond.
Make a new
Make a request »
4,873 requests and
Who can I request information from?
Right To Know covers requests to 2,675 authorities, including:
- Department of Home Affairs 403 requests
- Department of Human Services 164 requests
- Australian Taxation Office 148 requests
- Australian Federal Police 130 requests
- Attorney-General's Department 125 requests
- Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet 106 requests
- Department of Health 101 requests
- Department of Defence 94 requests
- Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade 92 requests
- Department of Finance 83 requests
- NBN Co Limited 78 requests
- Department of Veterans' Affairs 77 requests
- Australian Securities and Investments Commission 71 requests
- NSW Police Force 70 requests
- Australian Prudential Regulation Authority 69 requests
- Department of Education 69 requests
- Office of the Australian Information Commissioner 63 requests
- Department of the Treasury 56 requests
- Department of the Environment and Energy 56 requests
- Australian Electoral Commission 51 requests
- Department of Communications and the Arts 50 requests
- Australian Bureau of Statistics 47 requests
- Australian Public Service Commission 46 requests
- Department of Social Services 44 requests
- Department of Jobs and Small Business 44 requests
- Department of Infrastructure and Regional Development 41 requests
- Department of Industry, Innovation and Science 41 requests
- Australian Broadcasting Corporation 40 requests
- Department of Agriculture and Water Resources 37 requests
- Civil Aviation Safety Authority 31 requests
- Australian Sports Anti-Doping Authority 30 requests
- Roads and Maritime Services 28 requests
What information has been released?
Right To Know users have made 4,873 requests, including:
Australian Sports Anti-Doping Authority answered a request about
Global DRO searches from April 8-10 2013
about 18 hours ago
Dear Michael Please see the attached decision letter and associated documents in response to your request for an internal review of the decision in ASADA FOI 19-2. Kind regards, ASA...
Australian Securities and Investments Commission answered a request about
Correspondence from the Royal Commissioner
1 day ago
Dear Mr Sweeney, Please see attached correspondence. Kind regards, Jessica Zhang Freedom of Information Officer, Chief Legal Office Australian Securities and Investments Commission...
Australian Public Service Commission answered a request about
Hadgkiss and Lloyd
6 days ago
Dear Sir / Madam Please find attached correspondence in response to your freedom of information request. Regards ___________________________________________________ FOI Officer Australian Public Serv...
Australian Federal Police answered a request about
Internal audit report into people smuggling 2012
8 days ago
UNCLASSIFIED As per my email below, please find attached Part 2 of the documents. SOPHIE (AFP20849) SENIOR FOI OFFICER CHIEF COUNSEL Tel +61(0) 2 61316131 www.afp.gov.au Australian...
Department of Veterans' Affairs answered a request about
Advocacy services and Legal Aid paid to third parties.
9 days ago
Dear Mr Ashmore Please find attached the decision relating to your freedom of information request received by the Department of Veterans’ Affairs on 4 February 2019. Kind regards In...