Your Right to Know
Everyone has the right to access information held by Australian public authorities. By law, they have to respond.
Make a new
Make a request »
4,784 requests and
Who can I request information from?
Right To Know covers requests to 2,675 authorities, including:
- Department of Home Affairs 396 requests
- Department of Human Services 160 requests
- Australian Taxation Office 146 requests
- Australian Federal Police 130 requests
- Attorney-General's Department 124 requests
- Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet 101 requests
- Department of Health 98 requests
- Department of Defence 92 requests
- Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade 92 requests
- Department of Finance 78 requests
- NBN Co Limited 77 requests
- Department of Veterans' Affairs 76 requests
- NSW Police Force 69 requests
- Australian Securities and Investments Commission 67 requests
- Department of Education 67 requests
- Australian Prudential Regulation Authority 66 requests
- Office of the Australian Information Commissioner 61 requests
- Department of the Environment and Energy 56 requests
- Department of the Treasury 55 requests
- Australian Electoral Commission 51 requests
- Department of Communications and the Arts 50 requests
- Australian Bureau of Statistics 47 requests
- Department of Jobs and Small Business 44 requests
- Department of Social Services 42 requests
- Department of Infrastructure and Regional Development 41 requests
- Department of Industry, Innovation and Science 41 requests
- Australian Public Service Commission 40 requests
- Australian Broadcasting Corporation 40 requests
- Department of Agriculture and Water Resources 37 requests
- Civil Aviation Safety Authority 31 requests
- Australian Sports Anti-Doping Authority 30 requests
- Roads and Maritime Services 28 requests
What information has been released?
Right To Know users have made 4,784 requests, including:
Water NSW answered a request about
Water Quality Data at Penrith Weir
1 day ago
Hi Jacqueline, Thank you for your enquiry. Attached is an Excel file that contains our routine water quality testing results for Penrith Weir at Penrith. WaterNSW is making the information...
Department of Defence answered a request about
Request for agreement signed by the Chief of Air Force, Air Marshal Leo Davies, and Young Diggers’ Dog Squad (YDDS) Chairman of Directors on 10 August 2018
3 days ago
UNCLASSIFIED Good morning Mr. Morrison, As notified on 19 December 2018, third parties objected to the release of their business information contained in the documents relating to your Freedo...
NSW Ministry of Health answered a request about
Dinitrophenol fatalities from years 2015 to 10/25/18 (or current date).
6 days ago
Dear Sassy This reference is helpful. Dr Gale works within one of the branches who provided information to me. I can only repeat that the Director, Epidemiology and Biostatistics, Centre for Epidemi...
Department of Human Services answered a request about
Documents from the DHS Operational Blueprint
8 days ago
Dear Ms Lystich I refer to your FOI request dated 23 December 2018, made in the following terms; ‘Can you please provide the following Operational Blueprint documents: 111-05010000An...
Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission answered a request about
Documents related to identifying the number of tax exempt Religious Orders and Organisations in Australia in 2018
8 days ago
Dear Richard Please see attached: o My decision made on your FOI request of 14 December 2018; o the Schedule of Documents for your FOI request; and o the documents released pursuant to yo...