How it works
You have the right to request information from any publicly-funded body, and get answers. Right to Know helps you make a Freedom of Information request. It also publishes all requests online.
Use this site to make your request for information – we'll show you how.
We'll drop you an email as soon as your request gets a response.
We publish it all online. Great! Now you have your answer, and everybody else can access it too.
Who can I request information from?
Right to Know covers requests to 2,684 authorities, including:
- Office of the Australian Information Commissioner 91 requests
- Attorney-General's Department 156 requests
- Australian Prudential Regulation Authority 108 requests
- Australian Securities and Investments Commission 125 requests
- Department of Defence 137 requests
- Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet 197 requests
- Department of Health 173 requests
- Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade 120 requests
- Department of Finance 96 requests
- Australian Federal Police 167 requests
- Australian Taxation Office 194 requests
- Department of Veterans' Affairs 127 requests
- NBN Co Limited 120 requests
- NSW Police Force 85 requests
- Department of Industry, Science, Energy & Resources 130 requests
- Services Australia 219 requests
What information has been released?
Right to Know users have made 7,089 requests, including:
Safety, Rehabilitation and Compensation Commission answered a request about General Ledger (Last 5 Financial Years)
6 days ago
Department of Home Affairs answered a request about Visa granted for 491 by ANZSCO code in Victoria from July 2020 -18th June 2021
5 days ago
5 days ago