Your Right to Know
Everyone has the right to access information held by Australian public authorities. By law, they have to respond.
Make a new
Make a request »
5,072 requests and
Who can I request information from?
Right To Know covers requests to 2,675 authorities, including:
- Department of Home Affairs 432 requests
- Department of Human Services 167 requests
- Australian Taxation Office 152 requests
- Australian Federal Police 134 requests
- Attorney-General's Department 126 requests
- Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet 117 requests
- Department of Health 110 requests
- Department of Defence 95 requests
- Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade 93 requests
- Department of Finance 83 requests
- Department of Veterans' Affairs 82 requests
- NBN Co Limited 79 requests
- NSW Police Force 76 requests
- Australian Securities and Investments Commission 74 requests
- Australian Prudential Regulation Authority 70 requests
- Department of Education 69 requests
- Office of the Australian Information Commissioner 64 requests
- Department of the Environment and Energy 58 requests
- Department of the Treasury 57 requests
- Australian Electoral Commission 53 requests
- Department of Communications and the Arts 52 requests
- Australian Bureau of Statistics 48 requests
- Australian Public Service Commission 48 requests
- Department of Social Services 45 requests
- Department of Jobs and Small Business 45 requests
- Department of Infrastructure and Regional Development 42 requests
- Australian Broadcasting Corporation 41 requests
- Department of Industry, Innovation and Science 41 requests
- Department of Agriculture and Water Resources 38 requests
- Australian Sports Anti-Doping Authority 31 requests
- Civil Aviation Safety Authority 31 requests
- Roads and Maritime Services 30 requests
What information has been released?
Right To Know users have made 5,072 requests, including:
Advisory Committee on Medicines Scheduling answered a request about
Scheduling of Thymosin Beta 4 and Tb500
2 days ago
Dear Mr O’Dea As the TGA has received the balance of the amount owing for the processing of your request I am now releasing the document to you. Please find attached a copy of the relevant docu...
Department of Home Affairs answered a request about
Refugees resettled in Australia through UNHCR referral 16/17 financial year
4 days ago
UNCLASSIFIED Dear Mr Hirsch FOI request FA 19/05/01605 I refer to your FOI request received on 24 May 2019, seeking access to the following: How many refugees who have been resettl...
Australian Federal Police answered a request about
Documents and correspondence from FOI request CRM2018/576
5 days ago
UNCLASSIFIED Part 3 of 3 UNCLASSIFIED From: Ellery, Jacqueline Sent: Thursday, 11 July 2019 4:32 PM To: Asher Hirsch ([FOI #5437 email]) Subject: FW: FOI - CRM 2019/631 [SEC=UNCLAS...
Australian Securities and Investments Commission answered a request about
ASIC Code of Conduct
7 days ago
Dear Mr Sweeney, ASIC considers that your formal request under the Freedom of Information Act 1982 (Cth) has been withdrawn. Please find attached a copy of ASIC's new Code of Conduct. This document...
Australian Border Force answered a request about
Social Media Policy
8 days ago
UNCLASSIFIED Dear Ms Jefferies Thank you for your Freedom of Information request 19 June 2019 where you requested the following documents: Current social media policy of the department,...