Your Right to Know
Everyone has the right to access information held by Australian public authorities. By law, they have to respond.
Make a new
Make a request »
3,203 requests and
Who can I request information from?
Right To Know covers requests to 2,667 authorities, including:
- Department of Immigration and Border Protection 336 requests
- Department of Human Services 106 requests
- Attorney-General's Department 101 requests
- Australian Federal Police 85 requests
- Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade 72 requests
- Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet 71 requests
- Australian Taxation Office 66 requests
- Department of Finance 65 requests
- Department of Health 65 requests
- NBN Co Limited 65 requests
- Department of Defence 56 requests
- Australian Prudential Regulation Authority 55 requests
- Department of Education 54 requests
- Australian Securities and Investments Commission 48 requests
- NSW Police Force 47 requests
- Department of the Treasury 40 requests
- Australian Electoral Commission 38 requests
- Australian Bureau of Statistics 38 requests
- Department of the Environment and Energy 37 requests
- Department of Communications and the Arts 36 requests
- Department of Social Services 31 requests
- Australian Broadcasting Corporation 31 requests
- Department of Infrastructure and Regional Development 31 requests
- Department of Employment 28 requests
- Office of the Australian Information Commissioner 28 requests
- Department of Industry, Innovation and Science 27 requests
- Australian Sports Anti-Doping Authority 26 requests
- Department of Agriculture and Water Resources 23 requests
- Civil Aviation Safety Authority 21 requests
- Australian Crime Commission 21 requests
- Roads and Maritime Services 20 requests
- Prime Minister 19 requests
What information has been released?
Right To Know users have made 3,203 requests, including:
Australian Federal Police answered a request about
Journalist information warrant rules, policies or otherwise
1 day ago
UNCLASSIFIED Dear Mr Pettersson Please find attached a decision in relation to your request of 2 May 2017. Regards, JACQUELINE (AFP12306) TEAM LEADER, FREEDOM OF INFORMATION CHIEF COUNSEL PORTFOLIO...
Department of Immigration and Border Protection answered a request about
Offshore resettlement places referred through UNHCR
1 day ago
UNCLASSIFIED Our references: FA 17/05/01158; ADF2017/54209 Dear Mr Hirsch I refer to your email of 16 May 2016, in which you have queries the scope of your request FA 17/03/00312. ...
Department of Veterans' Affairs answered a request about
Code of Conduct investigations
1 day ago
Dear Verity Pane, Please see attached the decision and reasons for decision in this matter. Kind regards, Alexander Gent Legal Officer Information Law Legal Services & Assurance Branch Department of...
Superannuation Complaints Tribunal answered a request about
Confirmation that the SCT grants "Compensation"
1 day ago
Mr Sweeney In Determination D13-14\121, the Tribunal accepts a claim for compensation: http://www.sct.gov.au/dreamcms/app/webroot/uploads/determinations/D13-14-121.pdf The Determinations of t...
Department of Human Services answered a request about
Data matching protocol - Earned Income Matching (EIM)
5 days ago
Dear Mr Tarte, Please find attached our correspondence regarding your Freedom of Information request. Kind regards Chris FOI Practitioner FOI and Litigation Branch | Legal Servic...