Your Right to Know
Everyone has the right to access information held by Australian public authorities. By law, they have to respond.
Make a new
Make a request »
4,824 requests and
Who can I request information from?
Right To Know covers requests to 2,675 authorities, including:
- Department of Home Affairs 399 requests
- Department of Human Services 162 requests
- Australian Taxation Office 146 requests
- Australian Federal Police 130 requests
- Attorney-General's Department 125 requests
- Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet 101 requests
- Department of Health 101 requests
- Department of Defence 93 requests
- Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade 92 requests
- NBN Co Limited 78 requests
- Department of Finance 78 requests
- Department of Veterans' Affairs 77 requests
- NSW Police Force 70 requests
- Australian Securities and Investments Commission 68 requests
- Department of Education 67 requests
- Australian Prudential Regulation Authority 66 requests
- Office of the Australian Information Commissioner 62 requests
- Department of the Treasury 56 requests
- Department of the Environment and Energy 56 requests
- Australian Electoral Commission 51 requests
- Department of Communications and the Arts 50 requests
- Australian Bureau of Statistics 47 requests
- Australian Public Service Commission 44 requests
- Department of Jobs and Small Business 44 requests
- Department of Social Services 42 requests
- Department of Infrastructure and Regional Development 41 requests
- Department of Industry, Innovation and Science 41 requests
- Australian Broadcasting Corporation 40 requests
- Department of Agriculture and Water Resources 37 requests
- Civil Aviation Safety Authority 31 requests
- Australian Sports Anti-Doping Authority 30 requests
- Roads and Maritime Services 28 requests
What information has been released?
Right To Know users have made 4,824 requests, including:
Department of Home Affairs answered a request about
Documents and correspondence from FOI request FA 17/08/00642-R1
about 6 hours ago
UNCLASSIFIED Dear Mr Hirsch FOI request FA 18/09/00469 I refer to your FOI request received on 7 September 2018, seeking access to the following: 'All documents and correspondence rela...
NBN Co Limited answered a request about
NBN Integrated Product Roadmap from January or February 2017
6 days ago
MI - Here is nbn's decision, providing full access to the document requested. Best regards, David Mesman 15 February 2019 “MI”, a pseudonym Sent via email: mailto:[FOI #5242 email] Our Ref: FOI181...
Office of the Australian Information Commissioner answered a request about
6 days ago
O Wendell, That is the only page that has information to be released on it. As in my decision letter there are two documents: The first document is a document titled “Commissioner Brief: FOI – Gener...
Attorney-General's Department answered a request about
Decisions about publishing on the FOI Disclosure Log
6 days ago
UNCLASSIFIED Dear Ms Doyle Freedom of Information Request FOI19/016 I refer to your request under the Freedom of Information Act 1982 (FOI Act) for access to documents. The purpose...
Australian Securities and Investments Commission answered a request about
Communication Trail - ASIC Decision CAS-20359 - K6F4BB
3 days ago
Dear Mr Sweeney Please find attached my decision regarding your request for an internal review. Regards Lauren Lauren Roy Team Leader, Misconduct & Breach Reporting Australi...