Your Right to Know
Everyone has the right to access information held by Australian public authorities. By law, they have to respond.
Make a new
Make a request »
5,682 requests and
Who can I request information from?
Right To Know covers requests to 2,678 authorities, including:
- Department of Home Affairs 516 requests
- Department of Human Services 191 requests
- Australian Taxation Office 166 requests
- Australian Federal Police 150 requests
- Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet 138 requests
- Attorney-General's Department 133 requests
- Department of Health 120 requests
- Department of Defence 110 requests
- Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade 100 requests
- NBN Co Limited 99 requests
- Department of Veterans' Affairs 91 requests
- Department of Finance 89 requests
- Australian Securities and Investments Commission 81 requests
- NSW Police Force 78 requests
- Australian Prudential Regulation Authority 76 requests
- Department of Education 74 requests
- Office of the Australian Information Commissioner 72 requests
- Department of the Treasury 68 requests
- Department of the Environment and Energy 65 requests
- Department of Communications and the Arts 58 requests
- Australian Broadcasting Corporation 55 requests
- Australian Electoral Commission 54 requests
- Australian Public Service Commission 50 requests
- Australian Bureau of Statistics 50 requests
- Department of Social Services 48 requests
- Department of Jobs and Small Business 46 requests
- Department of Industry, Innovation and Science 44 requests
- Department of Infrastructure and Regional Development 43 requests
- Department of Agriculture and Water Resources 41 requests
- Roads and Maritime Services 39 requests
- Australian Sports Anti-Doping Authority 33 requests
- NSW Department of Education 31 requests
What information has been released?
Right To Know users have made 5,682 requests, including:
Department of Communications and the Arts answered a request about
Underrepresented Sports - Performance Reports and Strategic Roadmaps
7 days ago
Hi Matt Just a reminder to respond to this if you wish to continue your request, noting we must comply with time limits under the Act. We have sent you publicly available information which we think...
Worksafe Victoria answered a request about
Victorian statistics for work-related injuries
7 days ago
Hi Julie, This was simply a copy of the Decision letter with my signature redacted. You have already received the Decision letter and documentation previously. Regards Karen
Brisbane City Council answered a request about
Planning approval for extension @ 1316 Wynnum Rd Tingalpa -
10 days ago
Dear Janis, Thank you for your email. In answer to your question, there is a building approval (dated 9 October 2019) for a secondary dwelling and garage at the rear of the site - development applicat...
Transport Accident Commission Victoria answered a request about
Drug driving. THC Only.
11 days ago
Good morning Jason, Thank you for contacting the FOI team at the TAC. A formal FOI request to the TAC is likely to be unnecessary as the information you requested may either already be publically...
NSW Office of State Revenue answered a request about
2013-2019 Statistics of drving vehicle unregistered in NSW
15 days ago
Hi Albert, Thank you for your email. As you may know, this informal request (GIPR20/9) has since progressed to be dealt with as a formal GIPA application. The reference number for that formal applicat...