Your Right to Know
Everyone has the right to access information held by Australian public authorities. By law, they have to respond.
Make a new
Make a request »
6,439 requests and
Who can I request information from?
Right To Know covers requests to 2,680 authorities, including:
- Department of Home Affairs 648 requests
- Department of Human Services 212 requests
- Australian Taxation Office 186 requests
- Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet 171 requests
- Australian Federal Police 161 requests
- Department of Health 153 requests
- Attorney-General's Department 147 requests
- Department of Defence 122 requests
- Department of Veterans' Affairs 120 requests
- Australian Securities and Investments Commission 118 requests
- Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade 112 requests
- NBN Co Limited 109 requests
- Australian Prudential Regulation Authority 96 requests
- Department of Finance 94 requests
- Department of Industry, Innovation and Science 93 requests
- NSW Police Force 83 requests
- Office of the Australian Information Commissioner 80 requests
- Department of Education 78 requests
- Department of the Treasury 74 requests
- Department of the Environment and Energy 70 requests
- Department of Communications and the Arts 59 requests
- Australian Broadcasting Corporation 59 requests
- Australian Electoral Commission 58 requests
- Australian Public Service Commission 56 requests
- Australian Bureau of Statistics 52 requests
- Department of Social Services 51 requests
- Department of Infrastructure and Regional Development 48 requests
- Department of Jobs and Small Business 46 requests
- Department of Agriculture and Water Resources 43 requests
- Roads and Maritime Services 39 requests
- Australian Sports Anti-Doping Authority 33 requests
- Therapeutic Goods Administration 31 requests
What information has been released?
Right To Know users have made 6,439 requests, including:
ACT Electoral Commission answered a request about
Request for the Audit documentation for the EVACS counting module, 2020 version.
3 days ago
OFFICIAL Dear Ms Teague, Thank you for your email. The audit certificate in relation to the eVACS counting module was not included within the document disclosures associated with your access applica...
State Records Authority of New South Wales answered a request about
2 days ago
Hi Tracy Sorry that the pdf is not opening correctly. Just checked and the pdf opens in Adobe Acrobat. Here is another copy. Regards Catherine Catherine Robinson | Senior Pro...
Department of Industry, Innovation and Science answered a request about
Email correspondence between [Officer of the Department] and Ellie
3 days ago
Harry Please find attached correspondence in relation to your FOI request of 9 October 2020. Regards Sasha Pesic Senior FOI Officer FOI Team Legal, Audit and Assurance | Co...
Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet answered a request about
Prime Minister COVIDSafe app usage
12 days ago
OFFICIAL Dear Alfie Please find attached the decision from the Office of the Prime Minister in relation to your request. Kind regards FOI Adviser FOI and Privacy | Legal Poli...
Veterans’ Review Board answered a request about
The percentage of cases finalised that were won in full or part by the applicant in 2019-20.
14 days ago
Good afternoon, Mr Ashmore Please find attached a letter in response to your email of 29 October 2020. Kind regards Rhonda Blair Support Officer T: (02) 9213 7184 x: 417184 ...