Your Right to Know
Everyone has the right to access information held by Australian public authorities. By law, they have to respond.
Make a new
Make a request »
2,517 requests and
Who can I request information from?
Right To Know covers requests to 2,658 authorities, including:
- Department of Immigration and Border Protection 312 requests
- Attorney-General's Department 86 requests
- Australian Federal Police 72 requests
- Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade 64 requests
- Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet 61 requests
- NBN Co Limited 61 requests
- Department of Finance 58 requests
- Department of Health 55 requests
- Australian Prudential Regulation Authority 51 requests
- Australian Taxation Office 50 requests
- Department of Human Services 49 requests
- Department of Defence 47 requests
- Department of Education 45 requests
- Australian Securities and Investments Commission 41 requests
- Department of the Treasury 32 requests
- Australian Electoral Commission 32 requests
- NSW Police Force 31 requests
- Australian Bureau of Statistics 29 requests
- Department of Communications and the Arts 28 requests
- Australian Broadcasting Corporation 27 requests
- Australian Sports Anti-Doping Authority 23 requests
- Department of Infrastructure and Regional Development 23 requests
- Department of Social Services 23 requests
- Department of Industry, Innovation and Science 22 requests
- Australian Crime Commission 20 requests
- Office of the Australian Information Commissioner 20 requests
- Department of the Environment 19 requests
- Prime Minister 18 requests
- Department of Employment 17 requests
- Department of Parliamentary Services 16 requests
- Roads and Maritime Services 15 requests
- Australian Border Force 15 requests
What information has been released?Right To Know users have made 2,517 requests, including:
Department of Health answered a request about
FOI Delegations - 2016
3 days ago
Dear Mr Fairless, On 2 November 2016, you put in a FOI request for the following: ‘A copy of the current FOI Delegations, and any related directions issued in respect of FOI’ The cur...
Central Darling Shire Council answered a request about
Food safety inspections for the years 2014, 2015, 2016
4 days ago
Good afternoon Mr Gladstone Thank you for your email. Information regarding food inspections and formal improvement notices issued in Central Darling Shire Council are contained in our Annual Report...
Hume City Council answered a request about
Hume City Council Requests For Warrantless Metadata of Residents of the City Of Hume
3 days ago
Dear Customer, This is a courtesy reply to acknowledge the receipt of your email enquiry. If your matter is urgent, please contact Customer Service on 9205 2200. For general enquires, an initi...
Australian Nuclear Science and Technology Organisation answered a request about
All correpondence and documentation relating to the the documentary TV series: Uranium - Twisting the Dragon's Tail
4 days ago
Dear Mr Monceaux I refer to the decision below and attach, as a share file (due to size), 10 documents which were withheld for third party review rights. The redactions have been applied i...
Australian Federal Police answered a request about
Correspondence between Defence and APF regarding Sub Contract "leak".
7 days ago
UNCLASSIFIED Dear CD Please find attached a decision and documents in relation to your FOI request. Regards JACQUELINE (AFP12306) TEAM LEADER, FREEDOM OF INFORMATION CHIEF COUNSEL PORTFOLIO Tel +...