Your Right to Know
Everyone has the right to access information held by Australian public authorities. By law, they have to respond.
Make a new
Make a request »
1,221 requests and
Who can I request information from?Right To Know covers requests to 1,581 authorities, including:
- Department of Immigration and Border Protection 270 requests
- Attorney-General's Department 67 requests
- Australian Federal Police 51 requests
- NBN Co Limited 50 requests
- Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade 45 requests
- Department of Finance 41 requests
- Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet 37 requests
- Australian Prudential Regulation Authority 37 requests
- Department of Health 33 requests
- Department of Human Services 29 requests
- Australian Broadcasting Corporation 24 requests
- Australian Taxation Office 23 requests
- Australian Electoral Commission 22 requests
- Australian Securities and Investments Commission 21 requests
- Department of Defence 20 requests
- Department of Communications 18 requests
- Department of Education 18 requests
- Department of the Treasury 18 requests
- Australian Sports Anti-Doping Authority 17 requests
- Australian Crime Commission 15 requests
- Department of Industry 15 requests
- Prime Minister 14 requests
- Office of the Australian Information Commissioner 13 requests
- Department of Parliamentary Services 13 requests
- Department of the House of Representatives 12 requests
- Department of Infrastructure and Regional Development 12 requests
- NSW Police Force 11 requests
- Minister for Immigration and Border Protection 11 requests
- Australian Customs and Border Protection Service 11 requests
- Australian Curriculum, Assessment and Reporting Authority 11 requests
- Australian Bureau of Statistics 9 requests
- Department of Employment 9 requests
What information has been released?Right To Know users have made 1,221 requests, including:
Australian Taxation Office answered a request about
5 days ago
Dear Evelyn Please see attached decision, schedule and documents. M McCafferty Australian Taxation Office P 02 93742457 [cid:image002.png@01D0BE23.6D3E8110] R el Au e as st ra ed lia u n nd...
City of Sydney answered a request about
Volume and categories of problems reported
11 days ago
Dear Henare, Please find below information as requested. Report an Issue Volumes from 1 January 2014 - 31 December 2014 Report an Issue Category Volume of Requests Illegal Dump 1724 Gra...
Chief Minister, Treasury And Economic Development Directorate - ACT answered a request about
Access Canberra Rebrand
16 days ago
Good afternoon Mr Cooper-Stout, Please see the attached documents regarding your Freedom of Information request. Regards, Policy Team |Access Canberra Policy Unit | Policy and Community...
Court Services Victoria answered a request about
Elegabillity for paying taxation of The Magistrates Courts.
17 days ago
Dear Mr Hughes Court Services Victoria (CSV) was established under the Court Services Victoria Act 2014, and commenced operations on 1 July 2014. CSV's functions are to provide, or arrange for the...
Department of Infrastructure and Regional Development answered a request about
Emails about South Australia - Infrastructure
14 days ago
Dear Mr Gothe-Snape Decision on access - FOI 16-02 – First five emails sent or received after 11.29am on 9 July 2015 I refer to your request for access to documents in the possession of the Departmen...