Your Right to Know
Everyone has the right to access information held by Australian public authorities. By law, they have to respond.
Make a new
Make a request »
5,178 requests and
Who can I request information from?
Right To Know covers requests to 2,676 authorities, including:
- Department of Home Affairs 443 requests
- Department of Human Services 171 requests
- Australian Taxation Office 153 requests
- Australian Federal Police 138 requests
- Attorney-General's Department 127 requests
- Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet 118 requests
- Department of Health 111 requests
- Department of Defence 97 requests
- Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade 95 requests
- Department of Veterans' Affairs 84 requests
- Department of Finance 84 requests
- NBN Co Limited 84 requests
- Australian Securities and Investments Commission 78 requests
- NSW Police Force 75 requests
- Australian Prudential Regulation Authority 72 requests
- Department of Education 70 requests
- Office of the Australian Information Commissioner 65 requests
- Department of the Environment and Energy 61 requests
- Department of the Treasury 59 requests
- Department of Communications and the Arts 53 requests
- Australian Electoral Commission 53 requests
- Australian Broadcasting Corporation 52 requests
- Australian Public Service Commission 49 requests
- Australian Bureau of Statistics 48 requests
- Department of Jobs and Small Business 45 requests
- Department of Social Services 45 requests
- Department of Infrastructure and Regional Development 42 requests
- Department of Industry, Innovation and Science 41 requests
- Department of Agriculture and Water Resources 39 requests
- Australian Sports Anti-Doping Authority 31 requests
- Civil Aviation Safety Authority 31 requests
- Roads and Maritime Services 30 requests
What information has been released?
Right To Know users have made 5,178 requests, including:
Lithgow City Council answered a request about
local strategic planning statement (LSPS) - Lithgow Council
about 18 hours ago
Dear Stevan, Lithgow City Council has commenced the development of a LSPS. The first stage was to seek feedback from the community on values and key priorities via a survey. Further informati...
Australian Prudential Regulation Authority answered a request about
SEction 68 of the SIS Act - Anthony Quinn Proceedings
7 days ago
Dear Mr Sweeney, Thank you for your email. APRA will process the following FOI request as of today’s date (9 September 2019): I am seeking copies of the documents...
Australian Securities and Investments Commission answered a request about
Evidence of Criminal Conduct by Nicole Smith Chairman of NULIS
20 days ago
Hello Phillip, Please find attached the ASIC invoice for the FOI request that has been ordered. Kind regards, Accounts Payable Australian Securities and Investments Commission PO Box...
Department of Home Affairs answered a request about
Refugees resettled in Australia through UNHCR referral 18/19 financial year
22 days ago
UNCLASSIFIED Dear Mr Hirsch FOI request FA 19/08/00067 I refer to your FOI request received on 30 July 2019, seeking access to the following: 'Number of refugees who have been resettle...
Australian Communications and Media Authority answered a request about
Is your Department in possession of the following NBN design standard document
22 days ago
LEGALLY PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL Dear Timothy I have attached for your information a letter regarding your recent Freedom of Information request. Kind regards ...