How it works
You have the right to request information from any publicly-funded body, and get answers. Right to Know helps you make a Freedom of Information request. It also publishes all requests online.
Use this site to make your request for information – we'll show you how.
We'll drop you an email as soon as your request gets a response.
We publish it all online. Great! Now you have your answer, and everybody else can access it too.
Who can I request information from?
Right to Know covers requests to 2,684 authorities, including:
- Office of the Australian Information Commissioner 93 requests
- Attorney-General's Department 158 requests
- Australian Prudential Regulation Authority 108 requests
- Australian Securities and Investments Commission 125 requests
- Department of Defence 139 requests
- Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet 208 requests
- Department of Health 203 requests
- Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade 125 requests
- Department of Finance 97 requests
- Australian Federal Police 167 requests
- Australian Taxation Office 198 requests
- Department of Veterans' Affairs 128 requests
- NBN Co Limited 120 requests
- NSW Police Force 86 requests
- Department of Industry, Science, Energy & Resources 131 requests
- Services Australia 219 requests
What information has been released?
Right to Know users have made 7,243 requests, including:
National Disability Insurance Agency answered a request about NDIA Document Storage, Archive and Retrieval Policy and Procedure
7 days ago
5 days ago