How it works
You have the right to request information from any publicly-funded body, and get answers. Right To Know helps you make a Freedom of Information request. It also publishes all requests online.
Use this site to make your request for information – we'll show you how.
We'll drop you an email as soon as your request gets a response.
We publish it all online. Great! Now you have your answer, and everybody else can access it too.
Who can I request information from?
Right To Know covers requests to 2,682 authorities, including:
- Office of the Australian Information Commissioner 89 requests
- Attorney-General's Department 152 requests
- Australian Prudential Regulation Authority 96 requests
- Australian Securities and Investments Commission 118 requests
- Department of Defence 124 requests
- Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet 178 requests
- Department of Health 155 requests
- Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade 115 requests
- Department of Finance 94 requests
- Australian Federal Police 161 requests
- Australian Taxation Office 190 requests
- Department of Veterans' Affairs 123 requests
- NBN Co Limited 115 requests
- NSW Police Force 84 requests
- Department of Industry, Science, Energy & Resources 122 requests
- Services Australia 214 requests
What information has been released?
Right To Know users have made 6,602 requests, including:
WA Department of Health answered a request about Inquiry about contact tracing app: QR-code vs Bluetooth beacon
2 days ago
NBN Co Limited answered a request about Weekly rollout information (Progress information) - Thursday 25 Feb 2021
1 day ago
4 days ago
5 days ago
Department of Industry, Science, Energy & Resources answered a request about AusIndustry Support For Business risk assessments
11 days ago