Your Right to Know
Everyone has the right to access information held by Australian public authorities. By law, they have to respond.
Make a new
Make a request »
5,586 requests and
Who can I request information from?
Right To Know covers requests to 2,678 authorities, including:
- Department of Home Affairs 487 requests
- Department of Human Services 186 requests
- Australian Taxation Office 165 requests
- Australian Federal Police 149 requests
- Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet 133 requests
- Attorney-General's Department 132 requests
- Department of Health 117 requests
- Department of Defence 108 requests
- Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade 100 requests
- NBN Co Limited 97 requests
- Department of Veterans' Affairs 90 requests
- Department of Finance 87 requests
- Australian Securities and Investments Commission 81 requests
- NSW Police Force 77 requests
- Australian Prudential Regulation Authority 76 requests
- Department of Education 73 requests
- Office of the Australian Information Commissioner 71 requests
- Department of the Treasury 68 requests
- Department of the Environment and Energy 65 requests
- Department of Communications and the Arts 57 requests
- Australian Electoral Commission 54 requests
- Australian Broadcasting Corporation 54 requests
- Australian Bureau of Statistics 50 requests
- Australian Public Service Commission 49 requests
- Department of Social Services 48 requests
- Department of Jobs and Small Business 46 requests
- Department of Industry, Innovation and Science 44 requests
- Department of Infrastructure and Regional Development 43 requests
- Department of Agriculture and Water Resources 41 requests
- Roads and Maritime Services 38 requests
- Australian Sports Anti-Doping Authority 33 requests
- NSW Department of Education 31 requests
What information has been released?
Right To Know users have made 5,586 requests, including:
Department of Industry, Innovation and Science answered a request about
Communication between the Ministers and Joe Kaeser, CEO of Siemens AG
3 days ago
Dear Mr Gentle, We can confirmed that the link which was provided in our earlier email below is the only correspondence relevant to your request dated 13 January 2020. Kind regards FOI team Legal,...
Therapeutic Goods Administration answered a request about
Evaluation documents relating to licensing of certain vaccines
1 day ago
Dear Ms McKerrell Thank you for your response of 5 January 2020, and please accept our apologies for the delay. At the outset, I regret that the consultation period for this request expir...
Australian Federal Police answered a request about
Annual Reports 1979/80 to 1999/00
6 days ago
UNCLASSIFIED Our ref: CRM2020/431 Dear Mr Chris H Your Freedom of Information Request – Decision Please see attached the AFP’s decision regarding your recent request under the...
Australian Taxation Office answered a request about
Statistics for annual revenue collected
6 days ago
Good morning Ms Middleton Further to our previous email, here is a link to an ATO spreadsheet (published on data.gov.au) that contains statistics for total taxation receipts (see spreadsheet line 183)...
Worksafe Victoria answered a request about
Victorian statistics for work-related injuries
8 days ago
Good morning, Please find attached a decision letter inclusive of a document containing the requested data as per your request. Should you have any queries, please contact me. Regards, Karen van de...