Your Right to Know
Everyone has the right to access information held by Australian public authorities. By law, they have to respond.
Make a new
Make a request »
1,860 requests and
Who can I request information from?Right To Know covers requests to 1,585 authorities, including:
- Department of Immigration and Border Protection 302 requests
- Australian Federal Police 78 requests
- Attorney-General's Department 75 requests
- NSW Police Force 65 requests
- Department of Health 63 requests
- Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade 58 requests
- NBN Co Limited 57 requests
- Department of Finance 53 requests
- Department of Human Services 52 requests
- Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet 49 requests
- Australian Prudential Regulation Authority 47 requests
- Department of Defence 44 requests
- Australian Taxation Office 44 requests
- Australian Securities and Investments Commission 34 requests
- Department of Education 32 requests
- Department of the Treasury 29 requests
- Australian Electoral Commission 26 requests
- Department of Communications and the Arts 24 requests
- Australian Broadcasting Corporation 24 requests
- Australian Sports Anti-Doping Authority 21 requests
- Department of Industry, Innovation and Science 20 requests
- Department of Social Services 20 requests
- Department of Infrastructure and Regional Development 18 requests
- Office of the Australian Information Commissioner 17 requests
- Australian Crime Commission 17 requests
- Prime Minister 17 requests
- Victoria Police 15 requests
- Department of Parliamentary Services 14 requests
- Australian Curriculum, Assessment and Reporting Authority 14 requests
- Department of the House of Representatives 13 requests
- Department of the Environment 13 requests
- Department of Employment 13 requests
What information has been released?Right To Know users have made 1,860 requests, including:
Department of Immigration and Border Protection answered a request about
Citizenship applications relating to children born through international surrogacy arrangements
9 days ago
UNCLASSIFIED Our references: FA 16/05/02461; ADF 2016/23555 Dear Mr Everingham, I refer to your FOI request received on 24 May 2016, seeking access to the following: I am seeking s...
Australian Skills Quality Authority answered a request about
Information pertaining to Cadence Health Complaint Reference: 1001093 re 'advertising the delivery of nationally recognised training'
9 days ago
For Official Use Only Dear Ms Cooper, Please see attached correspondence from ASQA and accompanying documents. If you have any questions, please email the FOI Contact Officer, Ms Carolyn...
Department of Education answered a request about
In regards to the Consultation on the Transparency of Higher Education Admissions Processes
12 days ago
Dear Mrs Gale Thank you for your inquiry to the department’s Freedom of Information team and for your submission to the Higher Education Standards Panel’s consultation on the transparency of hi...
Marrickville Council answered a request about
My Marrickville app development costs
16 days ago
Tuesday, 14 June 2016 Formal Determination - Degan Dear Henare, Please find attached a copy of the determination made in response to your Formal Access Application. Please don...
Australian Postal Corporation answered a request about
14 days ago
Good morning Mr Woolf, I refer to your FOI request received by Australia Post on 6 June 2016. Please see the attached decision. Regards, Anna FOI Officer Australia Post [Australia Post request ema...