Freedom of Information Request 2033 [SEC=OFFICIAL]
Monday, 19 October 2020 3:48:00 PM
Hi s 22
We have received the following new FOI request from J M (Right to Know) who is seeking:
1. Any internal documents regarding co-morbidities pertinent to COVID-19 death/s.
2. Any internal documents regarding contributing factors pertinent to COVID-19 death/s.
3. Any internal documents regarding aggregated statistics pertinent to contributing
factors AND/OR co-morbidities related to COVID-19 deaths.
4. Any internal documents regarding aggregated statistics pertinent to COVID-19 deaths.
5. Any internal documents regarding statistical analysis of COVID-19 deaths.
6. Any internal documents regarding the analysis of COVID-19 deaths.
Whilst we have received similar requests before and are of the assumption that a summary
report does not exist in this instance, can we please receive confirmation of this? Do you think
we should refer the applicant to the states and territories?
FOI Officer – FOI & Legislation Support Section
Legal & Assurance Division | Corporate Operations Group
Legal Advice & Legislation Branch
Australian Government Department of Health
GPO Box 9848, Canberra ACT 2601, Australia
The Department of Health acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of Australia and their
continued connection to land, sea and community. We pay our respects to all Elders past and
1 of 1