Perpetual Centrelink Calendar 107-03040000
This procedure may not be printed, broadcast or released externally. For contact details and more information, see
Information Publication Scheme.
This document outlines information about the Perpetual Centrelink Calendar which is a spreadsheet that displays a
calendar for consecutive years from 1911 to 9999. The calendar can be used when investigating customer payments
and calculating debts. Debts often involve having to look up dates in the past and working with entitlement period
codes and traditional pay days for Pensions and Parenting payments.
Variables within calendar
There are 3 boxes where users can enter the variables for creating the calendar.
• At the top left, the 4 digit year can be entered and that year will be the first of the 2 years displayed
• Include EPEDC? Users can specify with a 'Y
' or 'N
' to display entitlement period codes
• Include Coloured Paydays? To specify traditional Pensions and Parenting pay days
When any of the three variables are changed, the calendar can be refreshed by pushing the Update Display
• Ensure to 'enable content' prior to running
• To calculate the days/weeks between 2 dates, double click on the dates
• To refresh, click on the Update Display
To print the calendar, select the print command in the file menu and confirm the print. The calendar can be printed in
black and white or in colour if a colour printer is available.
The Resources page contains a link to the Calculators and Tools page on the Department of Human Services Intranet.
This page contains a link to the Calculators and Tools page on the Department of Human Services Intranet. Links on
this page may be unavailable to external audiences.
To access calendars, see Calculators and Tools.
save the calculator to your PC or local drive as this will prevent the maintenance of accurate and
important statistics on the usage of this tool.