Australian Jews in the Israel Defence Force
Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade did not have the information requested.
From: Gareth William Smith
This is a request for information under the FOI ACT 1982. I seek access to all documents, paper or electronic, which pertain to the following issues:
1. Legislation proscribing Australians from serving in foreign militaries.
2. Australian Jews committing crimes against humanity as settlers or members of the Israel Defence Force (IDF).
3. Border Force assessment of Jews returning to Australia after visiting Israel.
4. Recruitment of Jews in Australia for Aliya and service in the IDF (http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-11-28/au....
5. All statistics concerning Australians in the IDF.
6. Funding by the Israeli state for Aliyah and recruitment to the IDF.
7. Funding sources for Australian politicians visiting Israel
Gareth W R Smith