Dear Department of Health,
I request under FOI Documents prepared for meeting with Pfizer in July 2020 regarding the procurement of the Pfizer Vaccine for Australia.
- documents prepared for representatives of the Australian government regarding scope of negotiations/procurement authority and limits to authority to make an agreement between the Australian government and Pfizer.
- any notes taken at the meeting of 10 July 2020 between Australian government and Pfizer (including the names of Australian Government attendees)
- any reports on the outcome of that meeting of 10 July 2020 between Australian government and Pfizer
- any notes taken at any meeting during the period 1 June 2020 - 30 July 2020 between Australian government and Pfizer
- any reports on the outcome of any meeting during the period 1 June 2020 - 30 July 2020 between Australian government and Pfizer.
Dear Ms Lovich
FREEDOM OF INFORMATION REQUEST – NOTIFICATION OF RECEIPT
I am writing to notify you that the Department of Health (department) has
received your request in your below email for access to documents under
the Freedom of Information Act 1982 (Cth) (FOI Act).
The department will take all reasonable steps to notify you of a decision
no later than 30 calendar days after the date your request was received.
You will be contacted where a charge is applied for processing your
request or if we need to consult a third party.
Unless you advise otherwise, duplicate documents and Commonwealth employee
names and contact details below Senior Executive Service level and mobile
telephone numbers of all staff will be excluded from the scope of your
request under s22(1)(a)(ii) of the FOI Act.
You can contact the FOI Unit on (02) 6289 1666, or via email at
[email address], should you have any enquiries.
FOI and Legislation Section
Legal Advice & Legislation Branch
Legal & Assurance Division | Corporate Operations Group
Australian Government Department of Health
T: 02 6289 1666 | E: [Health request email]
GPO Box 9848, Canberra ACT 2601, Australia
The Department of Health acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of
Australia and their continued connection to land, sea and community. We
pay our respects to all Elders past and present.
If you receive this email in error, please delete it and contact the