Dear NSW Ministry of Health,
This request is made under the freedom of information act of 1982.
1. Documentation proving isolation of the SARS-CoV2, Delta strain which is confirmed by means of a purified viral sample being imaged with an electron microscope.
2. Documentation where the isolated SARS-CoV2, Delta virus sample mentioned in point 1 is exposed to healthy humans or animals and shown to cause the disease covid19.
Thank you for contacting the Ministry of Health GIPA inbox. This email
address is for GIPA Act (Government Information Public Access Act) related
* For information related to COVID-19 please see NSW Health’s updated
advice and information on our web page. This includes the latest
updates, FAQs and a range of information for health professionals, as
well as a link to the NSW Government – Coronavirus (COVID-19) webpage
that provides advice and information for community and businesses,
including information about COVID-19 symptoms, testing and social
* For information relating to your health or medical records, please
contact the Local Health District or health service where you or
your family received care.
* For all non- GIPA Act related enquiries, or if you would like to
provide feedback please refer to the NSW Health feedback page:
For all GIPA related enquiries, we will attend to your message as soon as
NSW Ministry of Health GIPA team
This message is intended for the addressee named and may contain
confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please
delete it and notify the sender.
Views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, and
are not necessarily the views of NSW Health or any of its entities.