Land management plan for Allans Creek Reserve Unanderra 2526

Richard Churchward made this Government Information (Public Access) request to NSW Land and Housing Corporation

This request has been closed to new correspondence from the public body. Contact us if you think it ought be re-opened.

Response to this request is long overdue. By law, under all circumstances, NSW Land and Housing Corporation should have responded by now (details). You can complain by requesting an internal review.

Richard Churchward

Dear NSW Land and Housing Corporation,

I am required to supply to the Rural Fire Service (in order that they may assess the bushfire risk of my block) written information about how the owners of a reserve in Unanderra 2526 (Land and Housing Corp) will be managed re: maintaining an asset protection zone (APZ) between the vegetation and existing houses. The area of concern is the south east corner of Allans Creek Reserve Unanderra.
Information about plans to maintain this recently created APZ will probably be in the form of a management plan for this reserve. I have made many efforts to get this information but have so far had absolutely NO response from the responsible officers of L and H.
Many thanks for your help in having this information made available.

Yours faithfully,

Richard Churchward and Blandine Churchward
mob - 0424329868
email - [email address]

Hello, and thanks for contacting Family and Community Services.


o If you want to report suspected child abuse or neglect, call the Child
Protection Helpline on 132 111 – this line is open 24 hours a day, 7
days a week.
o If your query is about social housing or related to your tenancy, call
the Housing Contact Centre on 1800 422 322 – this line is open 24
hours a day, 7 days a week.
o If you are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless, the Link2home
telephone service can help. Call 1800 152 152 – this line is open 24
hours a day, 7 days a week.

·         If you or someone you know is experiencing domestic violence,
you can ring the Domestic Violence Line for help on 1800 656 463.

·         If you or someone you know is experiencing elder abuse, call the
NSW Elder Abuse Helpline on 1800 628 221.

o If you are interested in adoption call the Open Adoption Hotline on
1800 003 227 (9am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday) or complete an [1]Open
Adoption Hotline enquiry form.
o If you are interested in foster care please call Fostering NSW on 1800
236 783 or [2]visit the Fostering NSW website.
o For previous Housing NSW tenants who have an amount owed to them or
own an account, please call 9765 3999 > Option 3 Finance > Option 2
Accounts receivable > Option 1 Vacated.
o If you are a supplier and have an account, invoice or payment-related
query, please call 9765 3999 > Option 3 Finance.
o For legal help please call LawAccess NSW (NSW Department of Justice)
on 1300 888 529 (9am to 5pm Monday to Friday, excluding public
holidays) or visit the [3]LawAccess NSW website.
o If you have a child protection-related complaint, please call the
Complaints Line on 1800 000 164 – this line is open 9am to 4.30pm
Monday to Friday.
o If you have a social housing-related complaint, please call the
Housing Contact Centre (client feedback option) on 1800 422 322 – this
service is open 8.30am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday.


Alternatively you can contact your local [4]FACS community service centre
or [5]Housing NSW office.


If you are deaf, or have a hearing impairment or speech impairment,
contact us through the [6]National Relay Service.


Still haven’t found what you’re looking for? We’ll get back to you as soon
as we can, but if it’s not urgent or time-critical it may take us a few


With our best regards,


NSW Department of Family and Community Services


Security Statement

This email may be confidential and contain privileged information. If you
are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, copy or
distribute this email, including any attachments. Confidentiality and
legal privilege attached to this communication are not waived or lost by
reason of mistaken delivery to you. If you have received the email in
error please delete and notify the sender. Any views expressed in this
email are those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of
the department, except where the sender expressly, and with authority,
states them to be the views of the Department of Family and Community
Services NSW. The department does not represent, warrant or guarantee that
the integrity of this email has been maintained, or that the communication
is free of error, virus, interception, inference or interference.



Visible links