Number of Tenant Fraud Unit Investigations

George HA made this Government Information (Public Access) request to NSW Land and Housing Corporation

This request has been closed to new correspondence from the public body. Contact us if you think it ought be re-opened.

The request was refused by NSW Land and Housing Corporation.

Dear NSW Land and Housing Corporation,

What is the number of investigations currently being handled by the Tenant Fraud Unit?

How many of those investigations have been outstanding longer than 12 months?

Yours faithfully,

George HA

FACS info,

You have emailed [1][email address]. This is an unmonitored


You can visit the [2]Family and Community Services website to provide
feedback, leave a comment or make a complaint.


o If you want to report suspected child abuse or neglect, call the Child
Protection Helpline on 132 111 – this line is open 24 hours a day, 7
days a week.
o If your query is about social housing or related to your tenancy, call
the Housing Contact Centre on 1800 422 322 – this line is open 24
hours a day, 7 days a week.
o If you are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless, the Link2home
telephone service can help. Call 1800 152 152 – this line is open 24
hours a day, 7 days a week.

·         If you or someone you know is experiencing domestic violence,
you can ring the Domestic Violence Line for help on 1800 656 463.

·         If you or someone you know is experiencing elder abuse, call the
NSW Elder Abuse Helpline on 1800 628 221.

o If you are interested in adoption call the Open Adoption Hotline on
1800 003 227 (9am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday) or complete an [3]Open
Adoption Hotline enquiry form.
o If you are interested in foster care please call Fostering NSW on 1800
236 783 or [4]visit the Fostering NSW website.
o For previous Housing NSW tenants who have an amount owed to them or
own an account, please call 9765 3999 > Option 3 Finance > Option 2
Accounts receivable > Option 1 Vacated.
o If you are a supplier and have an account, invoice or payment-related
query, please call 9765 3999 > Option 3 Finance.
o For legal help please call LawAccess NSW (NSW Department of Justice)
on 1300 888 529 (9am to 5pm Monday to Friday, excluding public
holidays) or visit the [5]LawAccess NSW website.
o If you have a child protection-related complaint, please call the
Complaints Line on 1800 000 164 – this line is open 9am to 4.30pm
Monday to Friday.
o If you have a social housing-related complaint, please call the
Housing Contact Centre (client feedback option) on 1800 422 322 – this
service is open 8.30am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday.


Alternatively you can contact your local [6]FACS community service centre
or [7]Housing NSW office.


If you are deaf, or have a hearing impairment or speech impairment,
contact us through the [8]National Relay Service.


DISCLAIMER: This email message, including any attachments, is intended for
the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain
information that is confidential, privileged and/or exempt from disclosure
under applicable law.

If you have received this email in error you must not disclose or use the
information in it. Please delete the email and any copies and notify the
sender. Confidentiality or privilege are not waived or lost by reason of
the mistaken delivery to you.

Views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, and
are not necessarily the views of the Department of Communities and

The Department accepts no liability for any loss or damage arising from
the use of this email or attachments and recommends that the recipient
check this email and any attached files for the presence of viruses.



Visible links
1. mailto:[email address]