Private use of social media advice provided to employees
From: James Smith
Dear Tasmania Police,
This is a request under the Freedom of Information Act.
I request documents related to the ten most recent instances where an employee has sought information, advice, guidance, or opinion on their social media use in a private capacity.
I limit the scope of documents to:
- the original request from the employee
- the agency/department's response
- any follow-up questions and response
- only those sent to a relevant HR / conduct / social media (or similar) team (rather than managers across all areas of the organisation)
- where the original request was created in the last 2 years
Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.
From: Right to Information (DPFEM)
Dear Mr Smith,
Can you please contact this office, on the below number, to discuss/clarify the specific information you seek.
Sergeant No. 1950
Right to Information Services
tel. (03) 617 32453