Private use of social media advice provided to employees
The request was refused by WA Department of Planning.
From: James Smith
Dear WA Department of Planning,
This is a request under the Freedom of Information Act.
I request documents related to the ten most recent instances where an employee has sought information, advice, guidance, or opinion on their social media use in a private capacity.
I limit the scope of documents to:
- the original request from the employee
- the agency/department's response
- any follow-up questions and response
- only those sent to a relevant HR / conduct / social media (or similar) team (rather than managers across all areas of the organisation)
- where the original request was created in the last 2 years
Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.
Thank you for your email. It has been received by the Department of
Planning, Lands and Heritage.
Please note our new email address for general enquiries has changed to
Emails will be processed or responded to as soon as possible.
**This is an automated response**
This email and any attachments are confidential and may contain legally
and/or copyright material. You should not read, copy, use or disclose any
information contained in this email without authorisation. If you have
received it in
error please contact us at once by return email and then delete both
emails. There is
no warranty that this email is error or virus free.