Christine mcgrath

Dear Queensland Department of Communities, Child Safety and Disability Services,

I request copy of complaints made against me. Please

Yours faithfully,
Christine mcgrath


1 Attachment

Good Morning,

Thank you for your email.

Please find attached a Right to Information and Information Privacy application form which will enable you to apply for information held by the Department of Child Safety, Youth and Women. Please ensure all mandatory fields on the application form are completed, in particular question three (3). If you answer ‘yes’ to question three (3) please ensure question four (4) is also completed.

Please be advised if you are applying on behalf of your child/ren a separate application is required for each individual child.

An application seeking access to documents that contain personal information either in relation to you or on behalf of another person (including your child) requires a certified copy of one of the following documents as proof of identity:

Birth certificate; driver’s licence; identifying page of current passport; 18+ card; photographic student identification card from a recognised educational institution; birth extract; marriage certificate; naturalisation certificate or citizenship certificate; immigration papers or other documents issued by the Commonwealth Department of Immigration; identity card issued by the department administering the Corrective Services Act 2006 and certified by a corrective services officer.

If you are seeking documents on behalf of another person (including your child), both parties must provide a certified copy of their identification and a written authority authorising you to act on that persons behalf. For applications made on behalf of your child, the child’s birth certificate where you are named as a parent is sufficient identification for the child and authorisation for you to act on their behalf.

A certified copy is a copy that is witnessed by a lawyer, notary public, a commissioner for declarations or a justice of the peace. Please note certification by a Police Officer, Pharmacist or Postal Officer cannot be accepted.

Due to the current public health situation we are currently working remotely and not able to accept postal mail. Accordingly, please email the certified evidence of identity document with your application to [email address]

Please also be advised we are currently unable to retrieve hard copy files and our ability to respond to requests for documents within usual time frames has been impacted.

If you are requesting information regarding other people a $50.80 application fee will be applicable.

Further processing and access charges may be payable, these charges will be outlined during the application process. If you wish to apply for a waiver of any processing or access charges, a request in writing will need to be forwarded to this office by email to [email address] along with a copy of both the front and back of one of the following valid concession cards:

a health care card or pensioner concession card under the Social Security Act 1991 (Cwlth); or
a pensioner concession card issued by the department of the Commonwealth in which the Veterans’ Entitlements Act 1986 (Cwlth) is administered.

In order for the waiver of charges to be granted, you must be the holder of the concession card.

Please note: the application fee of $50.80 may not be waived under the Right to Information Act 2009.

Should you wish to apply online the direct link is supplied below:

If you have any further enquiries, please email us at [email address]

Kind Regards,

Information Access and Amendment | Right to Information, Information Privacy and Redress | Department of Child Safety, Youth and Women

show quoted sections