Requesting personal record from corrective services

Response to this request is long overdue. By law, under all circumstances, Corrective Services NSW should have responded by now (details). You can complain by requesting an internal review.

Dear Corrective Services NSW,
I am wanting to request personal records of myself and cannot find a link to request that privately

Yours faithfully,

Dear Shanna

Information about how to make a GIPA application to the Department of Communities and Justice can be found at:

Kind regards,

Quinn Zhao
Open Government, Information and Privacy | Legal
Department of Communities and Justice

E [email address]
6 Parramatta Square Parramatta NSW 2124
Locked Bag 5000 Parramatta NSW 2124

I acknowledge the traditional custodians of the land and pay respects to Elders past and present. I also acknowledge all the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff working with NSW Government at this time.

DISCLAIMER: This email message, including any attachments, is intended for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential, privileged and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you have received this email in error you must not disclose or use the information in it. Please delete the email and any copies and notify the sender. Confidentiality or privilege are not waived or lost by reason of the mistaken delivery to you. Views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, and are not necessarily the views of the Department of Communities and Justice. The Department accepts no liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments and recommends that the recipient check this email and any attached files for the presence of viruses.

Use of electronic mail is subject to NSW Department of Communities and Justice policy and guidelines.

Please consider the environment before printing this email.

show quoted sections