Risk, Liability and Disclosure for Failures of Administrative Procedures and process
i: a man; Shaun made this Freedom of Information request to ACT Law Courts And Tribunal Administration
Dear ACT Law Courts And Tribunal Administration,
On the 8th of November 2021, Amanda Nutall acting as a PUBLIC SERVANT, made claim in a Freedom of Information Communication response that there were no documents in response to:
"the internal procedural, directive(s), (or other documents) that describe how a qualified employee, PUBLIC SERVANT (or other) of the said ACT Law Courts and Tribunal handle the following:
a man or woman that wishes to prosecute a claim in a 'common law Court of Record at the ACT Supreme (or Magistrates) Court' venue and presents a lawful claim to said qualified employee, PUBLIC SERVANT (or other);"
A electronic public copy of said communication is located at this location:
and Amanda's response:
i require the following documents at points a, b and c below:
When a qualified employee, PUBLIC SERVANT, or other at the Law Courts of the ACT and Tribunal Administration did/does:
1. trespass upon the case of a man or woman that require to prosecute a claim in a common law Court of Record at the Supreme Court of the Australian Capital Territory; and/or
2. unlawfully restyle a claim by a man or woman from "at the Supreme Court of the Australian Capital Territory" to "in the Supreme Court of the Australian Capital Territory"; and/or
3. unlawfully restyle the name of a man or woman to be that of a legal entity; and/or
4. unlawfully deny or defer a man or woman justice; and/or; unlawfully deny or defer a man or woman right; and/or
5. unlawfully threaten a man or woman from accessing the said Supreme Court; a venue for any man or woman to prosecute a claim; and/or
6. not carry out all that must be done for a man or woman to prosecute a claim at the said Supreme Court (or other);
a. the documented name(s) and contact information of the 3rd party/external auditor(s) to the said Law Courts that are responsible for auditing trespass, unlawful conduct, corruption and fraud by a qualified employee, PUBLIC SERVANT or other at said Law Courts as per points 1 to 6 above; and
b. the internal documents that have been provided to the ACT Ombudsman (or other ACT Government office) that identify said risk, liability and failure of administrative procedure(s) at the said Law Court as points 1 to 6 highlight; and
c. the name(s) and position(s) of the qualified employee, PUBLIC SERVANT or other that has responsibility and liability for oversight of unlawful action at points 1 to 6 above;
dated the 14th day of February 2022,
i: a man; Shaun
Thank you for contacting the ACT Justice and Community Safety Directorate
Please note that this is an automated response to confirm that your email
has been received.
If you wish to lodge a request for access to documents under the Freedom
of Information Act 2016 (FOI Act) please ensure that your request is in
writing, stating that it is an application for the purposes of the FOI
Act, and providing sufficient details for describing the documents you
wish to access. If you are requesting personal information about yourself
then please ensure you enclose a copy of your photographic identification.
The JACS FOI will acknowledge your request in accordance with the
legislative requirements of the Act.
The FOI team can be contacted on 02 6207 2167
Please find a response to your FOI request of 14 February 2022 attached.
FOI Information Officer
ACT Courts and Tribunal