Tarneit train station bus service and car park upgrades
Roshan Upadhyaya made this Freedom of Information request to Victorian Department of Economic Development, Jobs, Transport and Resources
Response to this request is long overdue. By law, under all circumstances, Victorian Department of Economic Development, Jobs, Transport and Resources should have responded by now (details). You can complain by requesting an internal review.
From: Roshan Upadhyaya
Dear Victorian Department of Economic Development, Jobs, Transport and Resources,
Can I please obatin access to the following under FOI act?
1) Documents relating to public carpark upgarde projects on the northern
side of Tarneit train station and the project timelines.
2) Documents indicating the plan and timeframe of introducing bus services
from Tarneit train station to residential developments on the north side
of the Tarneit train station including Doherty's road, Derimutt road,
Morris road and Woods road.
3) Documents indicating the road upgrade, signal upgrade and pedestrian
footpath upgrade projects from Tarneit train station to Doherty's road via
4) Documents indicating a plan to introduce bus services from Tarneit to
Melbourne CBD via Truganina and associated project timelines.
5) In addition, a point of contact for each of the four aforementioned
documents and projects.