Tarneit train station bus service and car park upgrades
Roshan Upadhyaya made this Freedom of Information request to Victorian Department of Jobs, Precincts, and Regions (DJPR)
This request has been closed to new correspondence from the public body. Contact us if you think it ought be re-opened.
Dear Victorian Department of Economic Development, Jobs, Transport and Resources,
Can I please obatin access to the following under FOI act?
1) Documents relating to public carpark upgarde projects on the northern
side of Tarneit train station and the project timelines.
2) Documents indicating the plan and timeframe of introducing bus services
from Tarneit train station to residential developments on the north side
of the Tarneit train station including Doherty's road, Derimutt road,
Morris road and Woods road.
3) Documents indicating the road upgrade, signal upgrade and pedestrian
footpath upgrade projects from Tarneit train station to Doherty's road via
4) Documents indicating a plan to introduce bus services from Tarneit to
Melbourne CBD via Truganina and associated project timelines.
5) In addition, a point of contact for each of the four aforementioned
documents and projects.