Dear NSW Ministry of Health,
1. How many VG70 AEONMED Units did NSW Health/HealthShare NSW purchase?
2. What is the total expenditure amount or contract value?
3. Any document related to purchase of VG70 units involving McKinsey or EY?
3. What date were purchase orders issued?
4. Any instructions from other parties to purchase VG70 units?
5. What date was final payment made?
6. Were Gilbert and Tobin Lawyers engaged to undertake any due dilegence for VG70 units purchases or contracts and what date were they engaged?
Thank you for contacting the Ministry of Health GIPA inbox. Please note
that this email address is for GIPA Act (Government Information Public
Access Act) related enquiries only.
If your enquiry is regarding a matter other than a GIPA application,
please note the following:
* For information and advice about COVID-19, including what you can
and can't do under the rules visit NSW Government - Coronavirus
* If you are in NSW and are positive case, close contact or have
symptoms or questions about COVID-19, call 1300-066-055 and you will
be directed to your local public health unit for a response.
* For other enquiries, including restrictions, QR codes and
self-isolation requirements in NSW, visit Service NSW or call 13 77
* To report breaches to self-isolation or Public Health Orders call
Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000.
* Additional information and resources regarding COVID-19 are available
on the NSW Health website.
Please note that correspondence relating to these issues received by this
inbox will not be responded to.
Medical and Health Records
The NSW Ministry of Health does not hold medical records or health
information for individuals. There is also no central database for medical
records across NSW.
* For information relating to your health or medical records, please
contact the Local Health District, Specialty Health Network or
other health service where you or your family received care. Contact
details for all NSW Health service are provided on this section of
the NSW Health webpage.
Other Non-GIPA NSW Health enquiries
* For all non- GIPA Act related enquiries, or if you would like to
provide feedback, please follow this link to the NSW Health
For all GIPA related enquiries, we will attend to your message as soon as
NSW Ministry of Health GIPA Team
This message is intended for the addressee named and may contain
confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please
delete it and notify the sender.
Views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, and
are not necessarily the views of NSW Health or any of its entities.
The information you are seeking will require a formal GIPA application
marked attention to HealthShare NSW. Please follow the link for our GIPA
The application can be submitted via post or via email along with the $30
GIPA application fee.
Please note that the GIPA Act is not designed to answer questions,
therefore if you submit a formal application, we ask that you revise the
scope of your request to information held within documents already created
by HealthShare NSW.
NSW Ministry of Health GIPA Team
Corporate Governance and Risk Management, Legal and Regulatory Services
NSW Ministry of Health | 1 Reserve Road, St Leonards, New South Wales 2065