State Insurance Regulatory Authority

A NSW authority, also called sira

Responsible for regulating workers compensation insurance, motor accidents compulsory third party (CTP) insurance and home building compensation insurance, in NSW.

1 request
Hi Julie,   Thank you for your email.   In relation to your request below, we require you to submit a formal GIPA application.   Please fi...

Only requests made using Right To Know are shown. ?