Dear Ipswich City Council,
I request the following information relating to the property at 25 Landing Circuit, Springfield Lakes. This is information is required as supporting evidence in the District Court matter of Whitty v Rhodes and Lansdown.
1) Has council ever issued a Breeders Permit for this address.
2) Has council ever issued a permit for excessive dogs at this address.
3) Has council received any complaints relating to breeding of dogs at this address.
4) Has council animal management inspectors attended this property to ascertain the number of dogs being kept on this property.
5) Has council ever issued a Notice relating to this breeding for unregistered dogs, excessive dogs or breeding without a Breeders Permit.
6) What are the minimum requirements to attain a Breeders permit at this address.
Thank you for contacting Ipswich City Council.
If your enquiry is an emergency or of an urgent nature, please contact
Council on (07) 3810 6666. Our Call Centre operates between 8.00 am to
4.30 pm Monday to Friday and outside of these hours for emergencies only.
Emails may be saved for quality purposes. We may need to collect your
personal information to complete your request and as a user of Council’s
services we may request feedback to improve our service delivery to you.
here). If you do not wish this email or your details to be recorded, or
you do not want to provide feedback on our service delivery please advise
us in the content of the email (click here).
Thankyou for your request below. However for Council to progress your Right to Information (RTI) application the attached form is required to be filled out and returned. Also the application fee of $53.90 is also required.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me.
Kind regards, Stephen
Dear Right to Information,
Could you please provide the email address that the form should be sent. Thank you.