Maintenance records for speed camera 156 from 01/07/2015 to 30/06/2016.

Lynn Taylor made this Freedom of Information request to State Records of South Australia

State Records of South Australia did not have the information requested.

From: Lynn Taylor


Dear State Records of South Australia,

I have been advised that maintenance records for speed cameras are available through the freedom of information act. I would therefore request access to the maintenance records of Speed camera 156 located on Port Wakefield Road at Paralowie over a twelve month period from 01/07/2015 to 30/06/2016.

Yours faithfully,

Lynn Taylor

Link to this

From: AGD:State Records Freedom of Information
State Records of South Australia

Dear Lynn.

Thank you for your email. State Records provides general advice to the public on freedom of information (FOI) but does not directly process FOI applications.

To access information about speed cameras, you will need to make your FOI application to SA Police. The link below will take you to the SA Police's website which includes an application form you can download and complete, if you wish.

If you have any questions regarding your request, please telephone the SA Police FOI Unit on (08) 7322 3347.

For general information about FOI in South Australia, please visit the State Records website


Freedom of Information and Privacy
State Records of South Australia
GPO Box 464 ADELAIDE SA 5001 | Level 17, 30 Wakefield Street Adelaide SA 5000 | DX 336 Adelaide
Phone +61 08 8204 8786 | Fax +61 08 8204 8777
Email [email address] or [email address] or [email address]

Information contained in this e-mail message may be confidential and may also be the subject of legal professional privilege or public interest immunity. Any use, disclosure or copying of this document is unauthorised if you are not the intended recipient.

show quoted sections

Link to this

Henare Degan left an annotation ()

You can make a request to South Australia Police using Right To Know:


Right To Know administrator

Link to this

Things to do with this request

State Records of South Australia only: