# of Students attending Mount View Primary School - Glen Waverley Melbourne who are not in the school zone
Department of Education did not have the information requested.
From: Sujay Dasarathi
Dear Department of Education,
Can you kindly help me with the details from Mount View Primary School, Glen Waverley Melbourne the below details,
1. The Total number of students.
2. Number of students out of the Mount View Primary School zone.
3. Last time when the address verification of Students done and the frequency with which the students address verification is done.
4. What does it take for the school to perform address validation test every year for all the students? I am sure parent helps can volunteer
This request needs to be taken seriously as,
1. if the parents are giving wrong info, they are putting childer in danger incase of emergency.
2. Parents are implicitly teaching kids to be unethical, which is dangerous for our future generation.
3. Stress on teacher, Attention for students and resources also need to be considered
From: Education - FOI
Department of Education
Dear Mr Dasarathi
We acknowledge receipt of your email dated 12 September 2018.
The Commonwealth Department of Education and Training does not hold the information you have requested, as the administration and operation of schools is a state or territory responsibility. As such, you may wish to direct your FOI request to the Victorian Department of Education. The contact details for the Victorian Department of Education's Freedom of Information team are as follows:
Freedom of Information Manager
Department of Education and Training
GPO Box 4367 MELBOURNE VIC 3001
Email: [email address]
We will treat your FOI request as withdrawn unless we hear otherwise from you by 14 September 2018.
Please contact us at [email address] if you have any questions.
Commonwealth Department of Education and Training