Private use of social media advice provided to employees
James Smith made this Right to Information request to Queensland Department of Justice and Attorney-General as part of a batch sent to 204 authorities
This request has been closed to new correspondence from the public body. Contact us if you think it ought be re-opened.
Dear Queensland Department of Justice and Attorney-General,
This is a request under the Freedom of Information Act.
I request documents related to the ten most recent instances where an employee has sought information, advice, guidance, or opinion on their social media use in a private capacity.
I limit the scope of documents to:
- the original request from the employee
- the agency/department's response
- any follow-up questions and response
- only those sent to a relevant HR / conduct / social media (or similar) team (rather than managers across all areas of the organisation)
- where the original request was created in the last 2 years
Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.