Private use of social media advice provided to employees
The request was refused by Queensland Health.
From: James Smith
Dear Queensland Health,
This is a request under the Freedom of Information Act.
I request documents related to the ten most recent instances where an employee has sought information, advice, guidance, or opinion on their social media use in a private capacity.
I limit the scope of documents to:
- the original request from the employee
- the agency/department's response
- any follow-up questions and response
- only those sent to a relevant HR / conduct / social media (or similar) team (rather than managers across all areas of the organisation)
- where the original request was created in the last 2 years
Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.
Thank you for your enquiry.
Should you wish to make a formal application under the Right to Information Act 2009 (the RTI Act), please complete an on-line application form at www.rti.qld.gov.au
Privacy and Right to Information Unit
Legal Branch, Corporate Services Division, Department of Health
p: 07 308 20546
a: GPO Box 48, Brisbane Qld 4001
e: [Queensland Health request email]