Private use of social media advice provided to employees
Dear Australian Hearing,
This is a request under the Freedom of Information Act.
I request documents related to the ten most recent instances where an employee has sought information, advice, guidance, or opinion on their social media use in a private capacity.
I limit the scope of documents to:
- the original request from the employee
- the agency/department's response
- any follow-up questions and response
- only those sent to a relevant HR / conduct / social media (or similar) team (rather than managers across all areas of the organisation)
- where the original request was created in the last 2 years
Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.
Dear Mr Smith,
I acknowledge your e-mail request dated 8 August for access to
documentation under the Freedom of Information Act – copied below.
To the best of our knowledge, there is no relevant documentation held by
us within the scope of your request.
SENIOR MANAGER CORPORATE GOVERNANCE
Australian Hearing Hub Level 5, 16 University Avenue, Macquarie
University, NSW 2109
P: (02) 9412 6705 M: 0422 327 039
E: [email address]
Description: Description: AH Logo corporate
hearing.com.au Description: Description: FBDescription:
Description: INDescription: Description: TW Description: