Private use of social media advice provided to employees
Dear Victorian Department of Treasury and Finance,
This is a request under the Freedom of Information Act.
I request documents related to the ten most recent instances where an employee has sought information, advice, guidance, or opinion on their social media use in a private capacity.
I limit the scope of documents to:
- the original request from the employee
- the agency/department's response
- any follow-up questions and response
- only those sent to a relevant HR / conduct / social media (or similar) team (rather than managers across all areas of the organisation)
- where the original request was created in the last 2 years
Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.
Thank you for your email to the Department. FoI requests across the State
should be accompanied by a application fee of $28.40. You may be eligible
however to have this fee waived.
I also would need to discuss with you your request.
My contact details are below, or instead, I can ring you if you provide a
Mark Hamilton-Smith | Authorised Senior Freedom of Information Officer
Executive Services | Corporate and Delivery Services
Department of Treasury and Finance | Level 7, 1 Macarthur Place,
T 03 9651 1413 | M 0410 633 642 | E [email address]
| W www.dtf.vic.gov.au