Private use of social media advice provided to employees
Dear Victorian Department of Premier and Cabinet,
This is a request under the Freedom of Information Act.
I request documents related to the ten most recent instances where an employee has sought information, advice, guidance, or opinion on their social media use in a private capacity.
I limit the scope of documents to:
- the original request from the employee
- the agency/department's response
- any follow-up questions and response
- only those sent to a relevant HR / conduct / social media (or similar) team (rather than managers across all areas of the organisation)
- where the original request was created in the last 2 years
Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.
Dear Mr Smith
Please find the attached correspondence in relation to your FOI request to
the Department of Premier and Cabinet.
Matthew Thompson | Freedom of Information Officer | Operations
Department of Premier and Cabinet | Level 29, 35 Collins Street,
Melbourne Victoria 3000
T 03 7017 3224 | www.dpc.vic.gov.au | www.vic.gov.au
We acknowledge the traditional Aboriginal owners of country throughout
Victoria and pay our respect to them, their culture and their Elders past,
present and future.