Private use of social media advice provided to employees
The request was refused by WA Department of the Attorney General.
From: James Smith
Dear WA Department of the Attorney General,
This is a request under the Freedom of Information Act.
I request documents related to the ten most recent instances where an employee has sought information, advice, guidance, or opinion on their social media use in a private capacity.
I limit the scope of documents to:
- the original request from the employee
- the agency/department's response
- any follow-up questions and response
- only those sent to a relevant HR / conduct / social media (or similar) team (rather than managers across all areas of the organisation)
- where the original request was created in the last 2 years
Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.
From: FOI DotAG
WA Department of the Attorney General
Good morning Mr Smith
Your request for documents is not valid under the provisions of the
Western Australia Freedom of Information Act 1992 (FOI Act).
Section 12 of the FOI Act requires an Applicant to give an address in
Australia to which notices under this Act can be sent and to pay the
required $30.00 application fee to register a non-personal application.
David Young | Information Officer | Corporate Services
Department of Justice | Public Access Level 9 141 St George’s Tce PERTH WA
t: 9264 1133 | f: 9481 8504 | | w: www.justice.wa.gov.au