Private use of social media advice provided to employees
The request was refused by Federal Court of Australia.
From: James Smith
Dear Federal Court of Australia,
This is a request under the Freedom of Information Act.
I request documents related to the ten most recent instances where an employee has sought information, advice, guidance, or opinion on their social media use in a private capacity.
I limit the scope of documents to:
- the original request from the employee
- the agency/department's response
- any follow-up questions and response
- only those sent to a relevant HR / conduct / social media (or similar) team (rather than managers across all areas of the organisation)
- where the original request was created in the last 2 years
Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.
From: External FOI
Federal Court of Australia
Dear Mr Smith,
I attach my decision in regard to your request below and your identical request made to the Federal Circuit Court which was transferred to the Federal Court on 10 August 2017.
John Mathieson | Deputy Principal Registrar
Principal Registry | Federal Court of Australia
Law Courts Building, Queens Square, Sydney NSW