Request criminal record

Response to this request is long overdue. By law, under all circumstances, Public Record Office Victoria should have responded by now (details). You can complain by requesting an internal review.

Kimberlwy Trotter-mansfield

Dear Public Record Office Victoria,
I would like to find out if my ex husband Scott andrew mansfield has a criminal record because I need to inform ndis

Yours faithfully,

Kimberley Trotter-mansfield