Type of connection I have to and in my property

Skye made this Freedom of Information request to COAG Energy Council

This request has been closed to new correspondence from the public body. Contact us if you think it ought be re-opened.

COAG Energy Council did not have the information requested.

Dear COAG Energy Council,
My name is Skye hyland
It would be greatly appreciated if u could tell me what type of connection I have on my property at 49 mystic ave Balgal beach 4816 such as phases? Controlled supply ? Single supply ? Distributer? Isolator links ? Energy connection agreement if controlled what is the method transformer metering or anything supplied by the distributor thankyou

Yours faithfully,Skye hyland

Energy Council Secretariat, COAG Energy Council

Dear Skye

You will need to contact your service provider directly for this information.

Chanel Mills
Energy Council Secretariat

show quoted sections