Who and why did someone complain about my boat?

Dale made this Government Information (Public Access) request to Wyong Shire Council

This request has been closed to new correspondence from the public body. Contact us if you think it ought be re-opened.

The request was refused by Wyong Shire Council.

Dear Wyong Shire Council,

Dear Wyong Shire Council,I would like to know who has complained about my boat being parked outside of my house,it is over 7.5 meters in length but not even over 3500kg so registered as a light vehicle, it is not obstructing any driveways or the through passage and nobody has ever said anything to me about it being there as I live in a quiet residential street.I now have to move my other trailers onto the street which will take up alot more room than the one boat,due to a regulatory system that says it's too long and someone who doesn't bother to discuss the matter with me,please at least let me know if the complaint was made by a resident in my street as I have an ex neighbor who had a grudge against me and has now moved away,who may have complained to be malicious.

Yours faithfully,
Dale Atkinson

Kerri Donelan,

6 Attachments

  • Attachment

    CentralCoastCouncil 486edbab 5775 4721 8168 2b136d7a277a.png

    10K Download

  • Attachment

    FaceBook d5205fff f615 4ca9 b750 f02f3ec4caec.png

    2K Download

  • Attachment

    Twitter 7b0e97e9 51e9 48ba ad31 fa41038501f0.png

    3K Download

  • Attachment

    Instagram f10f21a9 3f2e 4fdc 9037 b4475eca32cc.png

    1K Download

  • Attachment

    thinkbeforeprinting e5c09e84 dcde 4361 86b6 799b29afe8a9.png

    1K Download

  • Attachment

    1909 001.pdf

    279K Download View as HTML

Dear Mr Atkinson

I have received your Informal Gipa application. The scope of your
application regarding a complaint made to Council against you, would
require a Formal Gipa application to be submitted, as this would require
consultation with any complainant/s and ask whether they consent to the
release of information relating to them. Council would then consider the
feedback received and assess under the requirements of the Act, it does
not automatically mean that you will get access to the information. I have
attached a Formal Gipa application form and there is an initial
application fee of $30 and further processing charges may apply.






Kerri Donelan
Legal and Research Officer
Central Coast Council
P.O. Box 20 Wyong, NSW 2259
t: 02 4350 5223
e: [1][email address]



Visible links
1. mailto:[email address]
2. https://www.centralcoast.nsw.gov.au/
3. https://www.facebook.com/CentralCoastCou...
4. https://twitter.com/CCoastCouncil
5. https://instagram.com/Centralcoastcouncil