Who has access to water supply

Skye made this Freedom of Information request to Department of Agriculture and Water Resources

This request has been closed to new correspondence from the public body. Contact us if you think it ought be re-opened.

Department of Agriculture and Water Resources did not have the information requested.

Dear Department of Agriculture and Water Resources,
Please I would like to know who is accessing the water from 49 mystic ave Balgal beach I believe it’s bore water and it is exiting the property

Yours faithfully, sehewitt

Foi, Department of Agriculture and Water Resources

Dear Sehewitt

We refer to your enquiry below.

The Department of Agriculture will not hold current information about urban water problems in Townsville.

State and territory governments have primary responsibility for regulating and managing Australian water resources. Local governments have responsibility for urban water management, particularly managing storm water, and in some instances water supply and waste water treatment. In this case you may wish to contact Townsville City Council on 13 48 10 during business hours or on 13 48 10 for emergencies after hours. The Council has a customer service centre at 103 Walker Street, Townsville.

We trust this information is of assistance.

On this basis, we will take your FOI request as being withdrawn. Please let us know if this is not the case.


Lauren Swift
Freedom of Information
Department of Agriculture www.agriculture.gov.au
18 Marcus Clarke Street, Canberra ACT 2601 Australia GPO Box 858 Canberra ACT 2601 Australia

show quoted sections