Comparative Statistics For Individuals Receiving DSP/Newstart With Psychological Ailments In 2017
Dear Department of Human Services,
Could you please send through the latest documents that include:
- Statistics of the number of individuals on DSP and Newstart with psychological ailments from 2012 - 2017
- Statistics with rates of those being downgraded from DSP to Newstart from 2014-2017
- Statistics with rates of those being removed off DSP completely from 2012 -2017
- Statistics of the implementation of Newstart and its correlation to employment rates.
- Documents that explains the Department's budget and its allocation justification from 2012-2017
If possible, please treat this as an administrative / informal request. Otherwise please proceed with my request as a formal information request under the Act.
Dear Ms Loi,
Please find attached correspondence relating to your request for access to
information held by the Department of Human Services, under the Freedom of
Information Act 1982.
FOI and Litigation Branch | Legal Services Division
Department of Human Services
This email and any attachments may contain information subject to legal
professional privilege or information that is otherwise sensitive or
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you are
prohibited from using or disseminating this communication. If you have
received this communication in error please notify the sender immediately
and permanently delete this email.
You have received a secure email from the Department of Human Services.
Please select the link below to view the email.
Please note, you may have to register for this service
Please copy and paste the URL into your browser. If you encounter any issues, please close and reopen your browser before navigating to the URL again.