early morning Bus 153 persistently early
Queensland Department of Transport and Main Roads did not have the information requested.
Dear Queensland Department of Transport and Main Roads,
I keep trying to catch the 153 leaving here: Nemies Rd Runcorn Heights at 7.05am. No matter how early I get there it seems to have left early
The map location
Please supply for the dates 1 Oct 2017 to 6 Dec 2017 inclusive bus location data for the 153 buses
that begin journey
Trinity Way at Mirthwood Drive, Drewvale 6:24 am 6:34 am 6:49 am 7:04 am 7:19 am
Queensland Department of Transport and Main Roads
Thank you for your enquiry about bus location data for the Brisbane City Council bus route number 153.
Please note that this bus route is operated by the Council and the Department of Transport and Main Roads does not hold location data for buses on this route. You may wish to approach the Council to determine whether it holds the location data you are seeking. The Council's Contact Centre is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week on (07) 3403 8888.
Alternatively, if you wish to provide feedback in relation to this bus route, you may do so by completing the online feedback form at this site: https://translink.com.au/contact-us/feed..., or by calling 13 12 30.
Please also be aware that in its current form, your enquiry does not meet the requirements of a valid application under the Right to Information Act 2009. Section 24 of the Act provides that in order for an application to be valid it must:
1. be in the approved form (please visit www.rti.qld.gov.au to access the approved form) and be accompanied by the application fee (currently $48.00); and
2. give sufficient information concerning the document to enable a responsible officer of the agency or the Minister to identify the document; and
3. state an address to which notices under the Act may be sent to the applicant; and
4. state whether access to the document is sought for the benefit, or use of the document by -
a. the applicant; or
b. another entity; and
5. if access to the document is sought for the benefit of, or use of the document by, an entity other than the applicant - the name of the other entity.
I hope that this information is useful.
Right to Information and Privacy Team
Department of Transport and Main Roads