Dear SA Health,
1. Have you ever used agencies to recruit doctors on a permanent contract?
2. If so, please provide the total spend on the recruitment of doctors in the most recently recorded 12 month period?
3. What is your estimation for the number of vacancies open for permanent doctors?
4. What are the top 5 hospitals/local areas in your state that are in demand for doctors?
5. A contact name/specific team or department responsible for dealing with permanent doctors recruitment?
6. Have you ever used agencies to recruit nurses on a permanent contract?
7. If so, please provide the total spend on the recruitment of nurses in the most recently recorded 12 month period?
8. What is your estimation for the number of vacancies open for permanent nurses?
9. What are the top 5 hospitals/local areas in your state that are in demand for nurses?
10. A contact name/specific team or department responsible for dealing with permanent nurses recruitment?
11. Have you ever used agencies to recruit AHPs on a permanent contract?
12. If so, please provide the total spend on the recruitment of AHPs in the most recently recorded 12 month period?
13. What is you r estimation for the number of vacancies open for permanent AHPs?
14. What are the top 5 hospitals/local areas in your state that are in demand for AHPs?
15. A contact name/specific team or department responsible for dealing with permanent AHPs recruitment?
16. Would you consider using agencies for international recruitment?
This is an automated email
For urgent medical attention, please call 000
The below information may address your concerns, if your query is not
answered by the below a response will be forwarded to you at the earliest
convenience. Where your query is answered by the below information, no
further response will be provided.
On behalf of the Chief Executive, Department for Health and Wellbeing,
thank you for your email.
This email account is monitored by the Corporate Correspondence and
Reporting Team South Australia (SA Health) during business hours Monday to
Please note, if you are writing on behalf of, or relation to, another
person, an Authority to Release Personal Information may be required to be
completed by that person.
SA Health will:
· aim to open all correspondence within 1 business day of receipt and
aim to respond within 30 working days of receipt. The most appropriate SA
Health representative will respond to your enquiry.
· where any issues you raise are outside SA Health’s responsibilities,
forward your correspondence to another Minister or agency for their
attention. We will let you know when we do this.
· where the matter relates to an individual care or point of care
treatment including elective surgery waiting timeframe it will be referred
to the relevant Local Health Network (LHN)/ SA Ambulance (SAAS) for a
direct response to you. You are encouraged to contact the LHN/SAAS
directly in the first instance.
· where the issues, matter or information provided is just for noting
or no action has been requested it will be provided to the relevant health
division in the department or LHN/SAAS for noting and appropriate
· only respond to items where SA Health/Chief Executive is the primary
recipient – not where we are carbon copied (cc’d).
· delete unsolicited advertisements without response.
· not respond to correspondence with offensive language or content.
· not reply to issues that are addressed by the information provided in
the auto response (where relevant).
· forward any correspondence with threatening content or advocating
illegal activities to the SA Police.
· treat your correspondence with the appropriate level of
confidentiality consistent with the PC 012 – Information Privacy
Principles (IPPS) and the State Records Act 1997.
COVID-19 : For information about COVID-19 and Vaccinations please refer to
the website here
For further information regarding COVID or COVID Symptoms, you may wish to
call National Coronavirus helpline on 1800 020 080, or refer to the
healthdirect website here
Students requesting information for research papers are referred to
the Data.SA website for list of available data sets.
All other information regarding SA Health, please refer to our
Office of the Chief Executive
Department for Health and Wellbeing
Email | [email address]
Mail | PO Box 287, Rundle Mall, Adelaide SA 5001
Website | https://www.sahealth.sa.gov.au/
This email may contain confidential information, which also may be legally
privileged. Only the intended recipient/s may access, use, distribute or
copy this email. If this email is received in error, please inform the
sender by return email and delete the original. If there are doubts about
the validity of this message, please contact the sender by telephone. It
is the recipient’s responsibility to check the email and any attached
files for viruses.
5. mailto:[email address]