Law and Justice in regards to COVID 19
A long standing member of a religious community in Western Australia made this Freedom of Information request to WA Department of the Attorney General
Dear WA Department of the Attorney General,
Thankyou for your time.
1. As currently there is laws and powers in play that are almost war like and far reaching, has the Western Australia Department of Attorney General reviewed any documents or ordered any analysis of COVID 19 Deaths, cases and Emergence Use procedures, to ensure that the measures taken are in deed in line with the facts.
Currently there is guidelines being followed from outside bodies such as WHO, what measures has the said Office taken to review the legitimacy of current laws, current statistics and current emergency use treatments; to ensure they are for the well being of the public and not being misrepresented in any way.
2. If data indeed exists that the Death and cases statistics are error ridden for COVID 19, would the WA department Attorney Generals office investigate the problem to ensure it was rectified.
3. Is the Attorney Generals of WA's Office aware that COVID 19 deaths are not cause related, but a combination of deaths by a WHO standard; deviating from normal death statistics.
4. Is the Attorney Generals of WA's Office aware that the Emergency Use PCR test has over a 95% error in asymptomatic people, and no Australia independent review has been undertaken to prove we are not misdiagnosing symptomatic and asymptomatic cases. For example; 70% of deaths in Australia are above the age of 80 in regards to COVID 19; likley many of the cases are not even proof of viral load or COVID 19. The inventor of the PCR test stated "PCR is not a diagnostic kit". Some countries have thrown them out after review due to papers like this: https://doi.org/10.1093/cid/ciaa1491 (see notes at end also)
5. What evidence has said Office reviewed that the Death statistics and the testing are in fact valid and not misleading the West Australia public, what investigation has been undertaken to prove such end.
6. How the said Office determines the COVID 19 deaths are reported as a "Covid 19 death in statistics); a) by main cause of death, or b) by a main cause of death or even a just as a secondary cause of death.
7. As the WA Department of the Attorney General has an integral part on over seeing the Western Australia public, I believe it prudent to inquire about the stance on such things.
I greatly appreciate your help in clearly up these mattes, thankyou kindly for your time and hard efforts.
A long standing member of a religious community in Western Australia
Note 1 on PCR false postive: https://www.health.gov.au/sites/default/...
Note 2: False-positive COVID-19 results: hidden problems and costs (lancet paper) https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lanre...