Private use of social media advice provided to employees
Dear NT Department of Children and Families,
This is a request under the Freedom of Information Act.
I request documents related to the ten most recent instances where an employee has sought information, advice, guidance, or opinion on their social media use in a private capacity.
I limit the scope of documents to:
- the original request from the employee
- the agency/department's response
- any follow-up questions and response
- only those sent to a relevant HR / conduct / social media (or similar) team (rather than managers across all areas of the organisation)
- where the original request was created in the last 2 years
Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.
Please find attached Notice of Decision.
Should you have any queries or concerns, please contact us.
Northern Territory Government
6th Floor, Darwin Plaza, Darwin, NT 0800
PO Box 40596, Casuarina, NT 0811
p ...08 8999 2978
e ... [email address]
w ... www.childrenandfamilies.nt.gov.au
The information in this e-mail is intended solely for the addressee named.
It may contain legally privileged or confidential information that is
subject to copyright. If you are not the intended recipient you must not
use, disclose, copy or distribute this communication. If you have received
this message in error, please delete the e-mail and notify the sender. No
representation is made that this e-mail is free of viruses. Virus scanning
is recommended and is the responsibility of the recipient.