Private use of social media advice provided to employees
The request was refused by Victorian Department of Treasury and Finance.
From: James Smith
Dear Victorian Department of Treasury and Finance,
This is a request under the Freedom of Information Act.
I request documents related to the ten most recent instances where an employee has sought information, advice, guidance, or opinion on their social media use in a private capacity.
I limit the scope of documents to:
- the original request from the employee
- the agency/department's response
- any follow-up questions and response
- only those sent to a relevant HR / conduct / social media (or similar) team (rather than managers across all areas of the organisation)
- where the original request was created in the last 2 years
Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.
Victorian Department of Treasury and Finance
Thank you for your email to the Department. FoI requests across the State
should be accompanied by a application fee of $28.40. You may be eligible
however to have this fee waived.
I also would need to discuss with you your request.
My contact details are below, or instead, I can ring you if you provide a
Mark Hamilton-Smith | Authorised Senior Freedom of Information Officer
Executive Services | Corporate and Delivery Services
Department of Treasury and Finance | Level 7, 1 Macarthur Place,
T 03 9651 1413 | M 0410 633 642 | E [email address]
| W www.dtf.vic.gov.au