public toilets at Reconciliation Place, ACT 2600: open hours and days
Dear Territory And Municipal Services Directorate - ACT,
1) Are there closing hours for public toilets administered by your agency?
2) What factors determine open/closing hours of these public toilets?
3) Who makes the decision on open/closing hours of these public toilets?
4) Are there any rules/exemptions specific to areas around Lake Burley Griffin regarding opening hours of public toilets?
5) Do you have any plans of putting up hours of closure and along with it nearby availability of public toilets?
Background: Two sets of Public toilets in Reconciliation Place at Queen Elizabeth Terrace (in front of the two sets of National Flags Display) were locked (as in, key-locked from the outside, and not from the inside) yesterday Saturday 11 October 2015 around 7pm. Several people for hunting for open ones, including walkers and runners. Closing hours were not posted on the toilet doors. There was also no information on which others nearby were open. Maybe this was just a coincidence that both sets were locked- just want to check!
Your e-mail request has been received and will be actioned in due course.
FOI COORDINATOR - GOVERNMENT BUSINESS - TERRITORY AND MUNICIPAL SERVICES
DIRECTORATE - Tel (02) 6205 5408 - Email [ACT-TAMS request email]
Dear Flynn Flan
Thank you for your email. To apply for access to Territory and Municipal Services information please complete the Freedom of Information application form attached. When your form has been completed please send to [ACT-TAMS request email] for processing.
You may also find the fact sheet on the Territory and Municipal Services website on Access to Information useful at http://www.tams.act.gov.au/about-us/free....
For general enquires or to report an incident please contact Access Canberra 132281.
If you need further clarification on this matter please contact me on 6205 5408.
FOI OFFICER|LEGISLATION AND LEGAL SERVICES
GOVERNANCE |CORPORATE AND BUSINESS ENTERPRISES
TERRITORY AND MUNICIPAL SERVICES DIRECTORATE| ACT GOVERNMENT
PH: +61 2 6205 5408 | FAX: +61 2 6205 5721 |