Dear National Disability Insurance Agency,
This is a request under the FOI Act
Please send documents on
1. The number of reports of fraud against providers (registered and unregistered) between Jan 1st 2019 to Jan 1st 2020
2. The number of the above reports investigated.
3. The number of those investigations that found fraud.
4. The reasons for the above investigations found to be fraudulent.
5. The amount of money found to be fraudulently claimed by providers during the same time period.
6. The number of random audits of providers conducted during the above time period.
7. The number of those audits that revealed fraud
8. The amount of money of that fraud
9. The reasons that the money was found to be claimed fraudulently.
10. The numbers of alleged fraud actions in that time period that were appealed
11. The results of the appeals.
This is the mail system at host righttoknow.org.au.
I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.
For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.
If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.
The mail system
<[NDIA request email]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error for
name=ndis.gov.au type=MX: Host not found, try again
Sent request to National Disability Insurance Agency again.
Thank you for contacting the National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA).
Freedom of Information
If your message is a request for access to documents under the
Freedom of Information Act 1982 (FOI Act), we will acknowledge it within
14-days of receipt. We may be in touch with you sooner if your request is
too large or vague.
We are committed to processing all requests as quickly as possible. We
will keep in regular contact with you, especially if there's any delay in
making a decision.
Further information about FOI is available on our website:
Please contact us at [NDIA request email] if you have any questions or
Participant Information Access
If you are an NDIS participant and you are seeking access to your own
personal information, you can make a request online under our Participant
Information Access (PIA) process.
To make a request, please complete our online request form:
Please contact us at [email address] if you have any
questions or require help.
If your message is for something else, you should direct it to
If your message is received outside our business hours of 9am to 5pm
(AEST), Monday to Friday or on a public holiday, we will action it on the
next business day.
If your message is urgent, you can call our National Conact Centre on 1800
NDIA FOI Team
Email: [email address]
2. mailto:[NDIA request email]
4. mailto:[email address]
5. mailto:[email address]
6. mailto:[email address]