Queensland Residential Tenancies Authority

A Queensland authority

The Residential Tenancies Authority administers the Residential Tenancies and Rooming Accommodation Act 2008. It provides a custodial service for rental bonds, information and community education services to the residential tenancy and residential services sectors and a conciliation service for the resolution of tenancy disputes. It provides advice to the Minister for Housing and Public Works.

2 requests
I am trying to determine the financial burden on renters during a change of residence, due to the need to lodge 2 bonds. To that end, I would like...
Bond Transfers in QLD
Request sent to Queensland Residential Tenancies Authority by Justin Tauber on .
Long overdue.
Could you please provide me with any information that would help answer the following questions: 1) What proportion of tenants in Queensland attem...

Only requests made using Right To Know are shown. ?