Dear Australian Federal Police FoI Officer,
I'm writing to request electronic copies of any correspondence regarding obtaining or using Google's behavioural analytics and prediction products or services, or those of any entity owned by or associated with Google. I am making this request under the Freedom of Information Act 1982.
Dear Mr Monceaux,
Your request in its current format, does not meet the requirements of the
Freedom of Information Act 1982 (Cth) (FOI Act).
Section 15 of the FOI Act requires that a request for access meets certain
requirements. A Freedom of Information (FOI) request must:
· state the request is an application for purposes of the FOI Act;
· provide sufficient information about the document(s) to allow us
to process the request; and
· provide an address for reply.
Your request as currently framed does not provide sufficient information
to identify the documents you are seeking. In order to assist the
Australian Federal Police (AFP) in identifying the documents you are
seeking, it would be appreciated if you could please:
· identify the specific documents, or types of documents, you
· provide further information on the google services you are
referring to; and
· clarify whether you seek documents on a particular aspect of the
AFP's (potential) use of Google's behavioural analytics products/services
The AFP will not be undertaking any further action in regards to your
request unless we receive a response from you. We would be grateful if you
could respond by COB 25 July 2022.
FREEDOM OF INFORMATION & PRIVACY
Australian Federal Police